Hideout Showcase

Nice waste of time, when will we be able to save the hideout? It's been multiple years since that promise...
WTB Hideout template + share feature please :x I wanna use some of the awesome community hideouts but i'm not patient enough to fiddle with all that finnicky stuff.
As many have said, being able to save hideouts would be fantastic.

I never bother decorating a hideout in leagues because I like my standard hideout.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Awesomeness!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Wish some maps would look like this. Because this is exactly the type of design that looks the most awesome... Foliage and statues overgrown by lush vegetation...
The map designer who created the Overgrown shrine map should take notes or better yet, Copy paste the whole hideout into the map itself...If that possible... XD

Hire this dude to map designer GGG!
Last edited by SamuPeter86 on Sep 11, 2018, 2:03:40 PM
Wonderful!

Too bad You need to grind your ass to get even half of the items required for these massive hideouts.. :D
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
hideout of the week as a competition will fail as it is pay to win (mtx hideout decorations look a few orders of magnitude better than the regular hideout decorations), so many people who are good with hideouts wont even participate, as they dont want to waste money

also about the hideout save (and/or transfer) feature, it would be nice if someone gave a fuck for a change and if the idea now gained more traction. for example this is one of the hideouts a friend had to delete because he had better on standard, and i couldnt carry it to my acc even with his permission because there was no such feature. made me sad as i like dark themed shit and this was pretty much my taste

https://youtu.be/p_Pc-N6_e9I
As always amazing stuff folks!
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
PLEASE give us the ability to save our hideouts and edit them offline.

yes !

this would be so awesome !!

It's time to make new hideouts, because we have act 4 and 5 now, so there should be a proper tile-set for them as well. Navali and league-based npc or just multiple choice for original masters. Hideout is a cool feature, but feels abandoned by GGG, except occasional mtx.
Last edited by Gosen on Sep 11, 2018, 3:55:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info