Hideout Showcase

Somebody complimented me on my crummy hideout the other day. Best day ever.
It's always hideouts stuffed with decorations to the point where you can barely see what's going on. Not sure if I like.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Realmente muitos Refugios bem criativos, em breve postarei o meu :) Parabéns a todos os players
"
Shade_RU_N53 wrote:
Most of these hideouts are simply amazing and all of them are very well thought-through.

But hideouts could use A LOT of developer love as they are ATM.
Saving and loading these is one thing.
The other being the ability to finally sort hideout stuff by master, by function, by size, etc -- while there's only the default filter available.
The third essential thing is capacity to start not in last city, but in your HO, signifying it's influence.
Fourth thing is the ability to visit other player's hideouts and rate them. Ability to set up auto-shopping through some kind of stall in your HO would add greatly both to that, and to trade scam reduction.
Fifth and final ATM in my list is ability to change locations for map device's portal locations (for example, to emulate Reverie Device, or to make them in-line, or something more interesting), entry points/waypoints, and have several layouts for each HO with day/night variations and music selection.

Pretty much this. This is a very, very well thought out list, as it also seems to be in order of development priority.
When we'll be able to choose and upgrade the hideout we want even if we leveled another master?
Awesome hideouts!!! And i agree with others who have mentioned that we need a way to save hideouts... so much work goes into making these that it's sad to know that most are simply deleted by the system when leagues end!

I would also like to see the ability to load a hideout from another league (or from a "saved template"). I personally have a simple hideout in Standard that I would like to re-use in challenge leagues (so i can see it for more than just the 4 days between leagues).
all of them look better than most areas designed by GGG in the actual game....

P.S.: In the past I've seen even better hideouts, but those here are not bad at all!
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Sep 11, 2018, 2:18:47 AM
When you want more creative peoples for hideouts, you should begin to have the possibility to save the hideout and reload it in the next league. Same is for your skin. It sucks to make a hideout and lose it at the end of league or get your stuff in standard overwritten.
"
Shade_RU_N53 wrote:
Most of these hideouts are simply amazing and all of them are very well thought-through.

But hideouts could use A LOT of developer love as they are ATM.
Saving and loading these is one thing.
The other being the ability to finally sort hideout stuff by master, by function, by size, etc -- while there's only the default filter available.
The third essential thing is capacity to start not in last city, but in your HO, signifying it's influence.
Fourth thing is the ability to visit other player's hideouts and rate them. Ability to set up auto-shopping through some kind of stall in your HO would add greatly both to that, and to trade scam reduction.
Fifth and final ATM in my list is ability to change locations for map device's portal locations (for example, to emulate Reverie Device, or to make them in-line, or something more interesting), entry points/waypoints, and have several layouts for each HO with day/night variations and music selection.

This and the capacity to change the ambient light !
And of course more and more stuff to play with and new HO !
GGG add map machine from the templar laboratory to HO. I am asking for this for than year!

and make few variants:
1) Always warking machine(everything moves)
2) Works only when map is opened
http://i.imgur.com/fxbCnfq.jpg
Last edited by NickIAm on Sep 11, 2018, 3:38:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info