[3.4] FAST DELVER/MAP CLEARER Tanky, Fast, and VERY CHEAP Phantasm Necromancer AutoSummoner

Would love to have working links to skill tree. Plz update! Thanks!
Spell echo seem not work to phantasm?
This is what I've been doing.

Some things to note: I decided to drop Bubonic, even though it's a really cute combo, I'm already casting my offering to buff my minions which in turn spawns the phantasms, so I don't really need Bubonic spawning them for me, even though it's an added QoL. Instead I use a +1 spectre boots, that coupled with Vis Mortis and the +1 spectre node on the tree gives me 4 spectres to work with, which also made me drop the aura ascendancy and get the 100% inc spectre damage one, further increasing clear and single target

Right now I can clear any t15 with ease regardless of map mods (cannot regen is annoying because I'd have to use a mana flask so I just reroll) and bosses die pretty quick, not sure about Guardians/Shaper/Elder yet
"
JohnBooth wrote:
Would love to have working links to skill tree. Plz update! Thanks!

updated sorry about that
what about last Ascendancy ? what is best for choose
puppet master, i just havent bothered to do uber lab yet
"
junyichow wrote:
Spell echo seem not work to phantasm?

umm Yea... tooltip say's not working so... anybody else can say it works or not? if not i will decide to use culling strike
yea spell echo dosent work with soulwrest. I myself am currently using kingmaker animate guardian for culling strike on top of everything else
"
nyanraptor wrote:
yea spell echo dosent work with soulwrest. I myself am currently using kingmaker animate guardian for culling strike on top of everything else

I'd need to test this, it seems to work for me, the tooltip shows it does, will post with more results after I test it
Hey dude! Kinda enjoying your buget build atm, quick farming delves, getting dem ascendencies as well (easily).
But then, when it comes to ascendencies, I can't find anything on your page and am forced to go to another SPOK build page and look at a jpeg that you could implement on your own build.
It just lacks that, otherwise, easy to follow, end game friendly, and ofc, on a effing buget haha. League starter viable, can confirm.
But yeah, just update your guide by adding a screenshot like this one https://i.imgur.com/GNqcerw.png
(i'm sure it's kinda the same for your build right?)

Cya and thanks again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info