[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

"
cbasz wrote:
"
Yoluun wrote:
How does this build cost to run? Getting bored of my consecrated path dude.

Not much, soulwrest is 1c plus jewelers/chromes to 6s it (relatively cheap and you can get by with only a 5s in the beginning), bubonic trail is also 1c, and that should be enough to get you into yellows if you fill out the rest with rares.

The first upgrades (gloves, essence worm, and amulet) cost about 40-50c total, which can carry you into low reds with a high life chest (which is super cheap since you don't care about 6 linking it), until you can save up for the Kaom.

Finally you go crazy like me and spend up to 10-12ex on jewels and marginal upgrades :D

Worked pretty well even without the staff with just SRS, Phantasms and Skeles, Spectre.
But I had to but insane money into colours, 3b3g is very rare for the staff.
Mathils actual cat
Mechanically, does the % roll on Kaom's matter for fire dmg? Do phantasms do fire damage?
"
Yoluun wrote:
Mechanically, does the % roll on Kaom's matter for fire dmg? Do phantasms do fire damage?

It doesn't matter at all. Even if the Phantasms did fire damage the wording would have to be Minions deal x% increased fire damage.
"
HDTanel wrote:
"
cbasz wrote:
"
Yoluun wrote:
How does this build cost to run? Getting bored of my consecrated path dude.

Not much, soulwrest is 1c plus jewelers/chromes to 6s it (relatively cheap and you can get by with only a 5s in the beginning), bubonic trail is also 1c, and that should be enough to get you into yellows if you fill out the rest with rares.

The first upgrades (gloves, essence worm, and amulet) cost about 40-50c total, which can carry you into low reds with a high life chest (which is super cheap since you don't care about 6 linking it), until you can save up for the Kaom.

Finally you go crazy like me and spend up to 10-12ex on jewels and marginal upgrades :D

Worked pretty well even without the staff with just SRS, Phantasms and Skeles, Spectre.
But I had to but insane money into colours, 3b3g is very rare for the staff.

3R3B isn't hard, Look up the jeweler method. You can cleverly use Vorici crafting to force the colours you want.
So far, really enjoying it :P.

Build feels a bit int starved at the moment.

Does most of the scaling come from jewels and gem levels?
Last edited by Yoluun on Sep 15, 2018, 7:27:14 PM
"
Yoluun wrote:
So far, really enjoying it :P.

Build feels a bit int starved at the moment.

Does most of the scaling come from jewels and gem levels?

yeah as with all summoner builds. You could place a "brute force solution" into the jewel socket below the scion health square. That should fix your problems for a while.
This is what I've been doing.

Some things to note: I decided to drop Bubonic, even though it's a really cute combo, I'm already casting my offering to buff my minions which in turn spawns the phantasms, so I don't really need Bubonic spawning them for me, even though it's an added QoL. Instead I use a +1 spectre boots, that coupled with Vis Mortis and the +1 spectre node on the tree gives me 4 spectres to work with, which also made me drop the aura ascendancy and get the 100% inc spectre damage one, further increasing clear and single target

Right now I can clear any t15 with ease regardless of map mods (cannot regen is annoying because I'd have to use a mana flask so I just reroll) and bosses die pretty quick, not sure about Guardians/Shaper/Elder yet
"
Lordados wrote:
This is what I've been doing.

Some things to note: I decided to drop Bubonic, even though it's a really cute combo, I'm already casting my offering to buff my minions which in turn spawns the phantasms, so I don't really need Bubonic spawning them for me, even though it's an added QoL. Instead I use a +1 spectre boots, that coupled with Vis Mortis and the +1 spectre node on the tree gives me 4 spectres to work with, which also made me drop the aura ascendancy and get the 100% inc spectre damage one, further increasing clear and single target

Right now I can clear any t15 with ease regardless of map mods (cannot regen is annoying because I'd have to use a mana flask so I just reroll) and bosses die pretty quick, not sure about Guardians/Shaper/Elder yet

A nice spin on it for sure. One of the other reasons for Bubonic is the jewel sockets. If I were to have three spectres I'd go 2 frenzy 1 power charge ape. Personally, I don't need more clear speed and unfortunately there is no good phys projectile spectre for single target. Using Solar guards means hatred is kind of a wasted aura. If you're not picking up they BM keystone you could also try an essence worm with MOM for more EHP
Ezpz coloring using vorici craft "at least 1 green" (checked vorici calc for best coloring method), spended 176 chromes.

Can anybody confirm my theory about 10+10 phantasmes?
I think that in game logic phantasmes from staff differ from "summon phantasm on kill" gem. So we don't need links for staff minions. But we need them for our phantasm gem in staff to get all their power such as staff minions have. What do you think? So i'm going to do at least 5l in staff for supporting gem. May be i'm wrong, but if not, we are losing a lot of damage without links.
Last edited by faraddox on Sep 16, 2018, 6:18:05 AM
"
faraddox wrote:
Ezpz coloring using vorici craft "at least 1 green" (checked vorici calc for best coloring method), spended 176 chromes.

Can anybody confirm my theory about 10+10 phantasmes?
I think that in game logic phantasmes from staff differ from "summon phantasm on kill" gem. So we don't need links for staff minions. But we need them for our phantasm gem in staff to get all their power such as staff minions have. What do you think? So i'm going to do at least 5l in staff for supporting gem. May be i'm wrong, but if not, we are losing a lot of damage without links.

That's wrong. If you socket in the Phantasm gem all the limit for phantasms goes up to 20 (or 21 with a lvl 21 gem). Each phantasm gets all the supports from the staff. You can easily test this with GMP. I have an unlinked staff and every phantasm has GMP when summoned. Using Vorici for choroming is good but again, the jeweler method will probably be easier.
Last edited by Stagsnetti on Sep 16, 2018, 7:00:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info