[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

"
duabijitelur wrote:
i can just gem swap (gmp + faster proj) with (slow proj and cold pen) right? if i didnt want to weapon swap

Wouldn't recommend that, the colors aren't exactly the same (3g3b for clear and 2g4b for boss as you want faster casting to replace gmp. Getting 2 six socketed soulwrests isn't that difficult tbh, and the quality of life is so much better when you can just press weapon swap on bosses.
faster casting affects the summoning of the phantasms?
does it affect the attacks of phantasms too?
"
duabijitelur wrote:

I'm pretty sure the phantasms cast spells (and not attacks) so yeah it would affect them
"
duabijitelur wrote:

The phantasms cast a physical spell, but spell echo doesn't work with them at the moment.
What are your thought on fitting in an orb of storms and using elemental equilibrium (socketed in place of the abyss jewel in either head or boots). I feel like the -50 cold pen would do better than what a single abyss jewel could add, especially since we've already got quite a bit of jewels. Also gives you something extra to do during boss fights...

EDIT: see post below
Last edited by cbasz on Sep 13, 2018, 1:59:45 PM
Actually nvm, just realized the corpse explosion from the boots is fire damage and will trigger EE, you just need to desecrate and walk on bosses. So no reason not to take it
Last edited by cbasz on Sep 13, 2018, 2:00:08 PM
"
cbasz wrote:
Actually nvm, just realized the corpse explosion from the boots is fire damage and will trigger EE, you just need to desecrate and walk on bosses. So no reason not to take it

I'd love to fit EE into the build, but if you use might of the meek near it the keystone can't be allocated. I traded 400 hp for ee. If you don't have might, pick it up.
"
Stagsnetti wrote:
"
cbasz wrote:

I'd love to fit EE into the build, but if you use might of the meek near it the keystone can't be allocated. I traded 400 hp for ee. If you don't have might, pick it up.

Oh, i’m pretty sure it works, since it’s a “keystone” and not a “notable”. Seems to be doing something at any rate (i could be wrong though...)
Do you take Alira or passive points?
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel wrote:
Do you take Alira or passive points?

I took passive points, but Alira is fine if you're having res issues. later on you can respec out of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info