[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

Thanks for your guide Stagsnetti, I'll try your phys version (mostly bc I want to see them juicy HP pool). I hope lvling with SRS won't too much of a pain.
It's a bit of a joke to have over 7k life and a lvl 20 skill around lvl 70. Poor Uber Izaro. Thanks for your build guide Stagsnetti!
Last edited by olsev_baiden on Feb 7, 2019, 11:52:50 AM
Hi guys, so I'm thinking to do this build in the next league. My "problem" is that I don't know what I will do with all my currency. Let's say I stick to this build till the end and I gather a few exalts, how can I improve the build in the late game with currency ? Since it is a minion build with several unique pieces there is not much to do except min-maxing the unique stuff.

1. Can you give me some advice on how to spend currency on this build ?
2. How much do you think it can be invested in this ?

thanks in advance !
"
macsu wrote:
Hi guys, so I'm thinking to do this build in the next league. My "problem" is that I don't know what I will do with all my currency. Let's say I stick to this build till the end and I gather a few exalts, how can I improve the build in the late game with currency ? Since it is a minion build with several unique pieces there is not much to do except min-maxing the unique stuff.

thanks in advance !

hey, I haven't been too active on the ol poe for a few weeks but when I played the build I spent most of my currency on crafting my own gear. My delver was about 10 ex?

I got my base gearset then just started creating jewels and fossil crafting gear.
"
macsu wrote:

There are 2 options.
1. Go deep into pure phantoms, get more abyss sockets on gear.
Expensive items are; 2 sockets uniques, Hollow fossil crafting, (Elder Bone Helmet base if you want), and high-end jewels.

2. Convert to hybrid Skelton/Spectre/Zombie/SRS with phantoms.
Run them in 6-linked chest or Elder helmet, give up kaom's either way.
You'll switch 1 ascendancy key node for Bone Sculptor/Soul Weaver/Flesh Binder.
You can use Queen's Hunger or Devouring Diadem for auto summoning, if you want to replace Bubonic Trail with something else.

In Betrayal, the Fortification Syndicate encounter was hard fight for summoners in general but Soulwrest users were especially having a bad time due to phantoms's low health (compared to other minions). That resulted in, many Soulwrest builds on the ladder appear to be somewhat hybrid with other minion types. You can run pure phantom builds just fine in mapping (except syndicate), can beat Uber Elder with some work, but the versatility of being hybrid summoner was definitely worth the cost.

The top-end jewels cost more than 10ex per jewel and you need to compete with no life flippers. I invested 80-90ex in my Soulwrest/Spectre build, based on Stag's build but not tanky anymore.
I do this build with :

@Rootbef
I see your character name "omamori"
What are your spectres ?
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
Last edited by titides on Mar 8, 2019, 2:35:39 AM
how should i play this untill i will farm money for staff? i mean, even at low maps...or leveling on acts..zombies+arc? cause i hate stupid srs :( or spectres?
imean, i need some kind of skills for farming staff :((
"
titides wrote:

What are your spectres ?

I had been running 4 SGs... They have innate extra 60% fire damage gain from phys so added phys from staff/jewels are fine (kinda), Hatred and Grip of the Council were wasted on SG though, I would have definitely use Zealotry if it was available. I tried some different setups, such as Risen Vaal Advocate physical variant, Ravager Maw, 3 SG + Carnage Chieftain, 2 Fire-Eaters + 2 SGs, etc but ended up settled in simplicity.
Any reason you dont use pierce in this build? Is it not needed for clear speed?
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info