Consecrated Path

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last bumped on Nov 25, 2021, 3:27:20 PM
I'm an RF Juggernaut at level 97 and I'm using consecrated path linked with fortify and faster attacks 20/20. I haven't invested very much into attack speed other than that.

My issue with the skill is that consecrated ground is generated when you teleport instead of when you hit an enemy. If I'm fighting a boss I have to try to teleport to the other side of him to get consecrated ground rather than just hitting the ground where I'm standing to hit him, getting fortify, and getting the cons ground. This feels pretty bad and it doesn't feel like the skill would be that much better if you could stand still and generate consecrated ground compared to teleporting a short distance instead.

Other than that small complaint, I love the skill and love the FEELING of it and the sound it makes when you use it. It's very satisfying.

Thanks for reading and I'd love to read a response.

Bonus complaint: Why is vaal righteous fire not instant cast but righteous fire is?
Warning: May cause bell tolls echoing through your head after extended use.

Other than that, extremely satisfying to use.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Does increasing the area of effect increase the teleport range or just the consecrated ground? Thanks
Used Consecrated ground on 3 chars this league, A Dancing Dervish Summoner and Consecrated Path Scion Dual Nebuloch build being the two main ones. Honestly, the skill in and of itself feels ok damage wise. However, my complaints are from its movement aspect. I would personally like to see consecrated path teleport every time....unless you hold shift. I cant tell you how many times i just sit there smacking the ground instead of teleporting like i should to monsters less than half a screen away. Also if i teleport past mobs it seem there is more of a chance the skill just plain misses in general. Slightly more AoE at base might be a nice QoL fix for that, i am using Conc effect though so it may be entirely my fault. Also not sure if you can even scale the teleport, it being a bit longer would be a nice QoL fix as well.
I think the teleporting aspect of this skill to be kinda annoying, tbh... I'd prefer if the character did a leap instead, even if it made it look similar to Leap Slam.
I love this skill but please relese an mtx with more muted colours, after an hour of playing with this skill i get a slight pain in my eye and closing my eyes leaves an burt in image of consecrated path. No other skill have the same effect.

Ive even put my monitor to 30% brightness still get the feeling of looking into a bright light for to long after a short time of playing.

Hi. I recently started playing with CP and I find one thing about the skill annoying.

The point is, even if I namelock a mob, skill ignores that and uses ground targeting.
Could we have priority list while calculating where to teleport like this:
1. Follow namelocked target (like Flicker Strike)
2. Nearest monster next to area pointed by mouse cursor
Fantasticly fun and powerful skill. More powerful than flicker cause it doesn't need splash or multistrike, and it's controlable. I'm using it as a crit dual wield chieftain for 100% fire damage coupled with leap slam for non-targeted movement and it is awesome. Don't change a thing please.
This skill feels very nice to use, but the sound could be improved. The first time you hear it, it sounds awesome. But after a little while I found the sound to be grating. The ringing sound and the
"whomp" could both come down a little in my opinion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info