3.4.1b Patch Notes

3.4.1b Patch Notes
  • Fixed a bug where the Subterranean Chart could have unconnected paths, preventing some players from progressing through their Azurite Mine.
  • Fixed a bug where stairs in City Outposts sometimes did not become interactable.
  • Fixed a bug where Minions and Totems could not target monsters during the Darkness phase of Delve boss encounters.
  • Fixed a bug where players were unable to apply their maximum number of curses to a monster.
  • Fixed a bug where a Delve Chest couldn't spawn in the Beast Burrow Encounter.
  • Fixed a bug where Devourers could follow players into the Mine Encampment.
  • Fixed a bug where Skin of the Lords obtained from the Timeworn Reliquary would only have Minion Instability.
  • Fixed a bug where some Curse on Hit mods for Frostbite, Conductivity, and Flammability were not applying their chance to be Frozen, Shocked, or Ignited.
  • Fixed a bug where Mark of Submission could apply curses to you when damaging yourself.
  • Fixed a bug where players could teleport directly to another player in a Vaal Side Area.
  • Fixed a bug where sub-zones in the Azurite Mine did not correctly display map mods.
  • Fixed a client crash on DX9 in the Kurgal, the Blackblooded encounter.
  • Removed the horizontal scroll bar in the Graphics panel.

Delves are only meant to score on the Solo ladder when the player has completed ten progress-making Solo Delves beforehand (i.e. has a "Solo Streak" of 10).

Late last week, the ladder broke such that every successful Delve (regardless of whether it had a solo streak or not) was scored on the Solo ladder. We have fixed this bug in 3.4.1b and are repairing the ladder.

The below repairs will be completed within about 1-2 hours of this post being made.

Our method to repair the ladder is to remove the Solo score for all characters except those with active Solo Streaks of 10 or higher. Due to the existing streak, these characters have proven that they meet the criteria for having their Solo depth recorded.

Some characters who previously had solo depth values recorded before they did some party play will have lost their ladder depths as a result of this change. They will need to get a Solo Streak of 10 to re-assert their capability at whatever depth they're capable of doing, to appear on the ladder again.

We understand that this solution isn't perfect, but it removes all erroneous ladder entries, leaves the entirely solo players alone (which is the majority of entries), and provides a straightforward way for other characters to get back on the ladder. Thankfully, we're only a week in to the league, so players aren't yet reaching the hardest depths where progressing ten deeper will be very challenging.

We're very sorry that this problem occurred. We're looking forward to seeing you guys continue to reach deeper and deeper depths in the coming months.

Last edited by Chris on Sep 9, 2018, 11:48:33 PM
Last bumped on Sep 13, 2018, 5:28:38 AM
Hype
Yay!
poggers

Fixed a bug where stairs in City Outposts sometimes did not become interactable.
Fixed a bug where Minions and Totems could not target monsters during the Darkness phase of Delve boss encounters.
Last edited by Lucky_edie on Sep 9, 2018, 11:32:14 PM
finally curses POGGERS
wohoo
:)
Praise JESUS !
IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/
incoming
"
Fixed a bug where stairs in City Outposts sometimes did not become interactable.

Great and fantastic update.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info