FPS Bug ??? path 3.3 path 3.4 path 3.5 and the problem continues

hello guys, excuse my English, it's not very good. here I leave a video link showing a fps bug when closing and opening the chat window, this problem started in path 3.3, already speak to the ggg support email but we are in 3.5 and the problem continues,

video 3.3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZxsfEyjvbM

Video 3.5 Betrayal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvS3mkJAZBs&feature=youtu.be
ING:@Blaeknight
30# Characters LV100!
11/21/2019 Kalandra Drop!
Last edited by Blaeknight on Dec 28, 2018, 2:59:09 PM
Last bumped on Feb 18, 2019, 8:11:20 AM
Any messages I send or receive cause me to get a FPS = 0 spike and pauses the game momentarily.

Also keep getting booted out of the game with this latest patch with an error message telling me I need to be logged in.

Not to mention major lag and desync issues.

Worst. Patch. Ever.
"
RicheyRock wrote:
Any messages I send or receive cause me to get a FPS = 0 spike and pauses the game momentarily.

Also keep getting booted out of the game with this latest patch with an error message telling me I need to be logged in.

Not to mention major lag and desync issues.

Worst. Patch. Ever.

It's comforting to know that I'm not the only one with this problem, I hope you solve it soon, thanks for your comment RicheyRock
30# Characters LV100!
I have this exact issue. Been trying to fix it all night...

I get 200fps and my latency is great. I just keep getting random micro stutters exactly like the video. This is so annoying.
thanks for your comment derekicazombie, I really hope that with the 3.5 it is about to finish this problem, it is a really annoying problem when chatting in important situations in the game, but when you play with friends
30# Characters LV100!
same here
you are running the game in a 4:3 aspect with reduced resolution which indicates that the GFX card is kinda crap, and you are in a populated area.

The sudden drops in FPS are from people with new MTX porting into town and the reduction is from the effects heavy MTX concentrated in the one area (around the stash)

You don't see that in your hideout because it is only you in there.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
you are running the game in a 4:3 aspect with reduced resolution which indicates that the GFX card is kinda crap, and you are in a populated area.

The sudden drops in FPS are from people with new MTX porting into town and the reduction is from the effects heavy MTX concentrated in the one area (around the stash)

hi lagwin1980 did you take the time to watch the video? You can see that the problem continues in my hideout that is empty, I can create new video and the same problem and even worse. It's obvious that the video card is crap, but it does not justify that bug. I'm in map and many places with satiracion of graphics and I assure you that very rare you see the fps go down to 0
30# Characters LV100!
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

The mass of people has problems with the FPS because of those graphic fancies that are not needed by anyone and ruined stability and play in the new league. And unfortunately you are in error. The problem is significantly more serious since there are very big drops of FPS compared to the previous league - because of some stupid and "lights" in the game ...

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2257418/page/5#p16006493

I saw posts on reedit, twitter, facebook...Everywhere people write about problems compared, for example, to Delve where everything was OK.
Last edited by Orbit84 on Dec 11, 2018, 12:19:04 AM
The fortesses from the syndicate on the maps bend my PC to the knees. FPS Drops to 20 .. was a nice slideshow sometimes.
Everytime when many Monsters pop up and my Molten Strike Projectiles flying around also.

A friend of mine having this problems also with an i7 and a 1080ti.
I´m running Poe on a i54670 + GTX 970 + 16GB Ram with everything on low except Texture Quality.

Had Problems before here and there, but not so much. Since 3.5 it´s rly annoying and not rly playable for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info