FPS Bug ??? path 3.3 path 3.4 path 3.5 and the problem continues

"
Kirby1978 wrote:
The fortesses from the syndicate on the maps bend my PC to the knees. FPS Drops to 20 .. was a nice slideshow sometimes.
Everytime when many Monsters pop up and my Molten Strike Projectiles flying around also.

A friend of mine having this problems also with an i7 and a 1080ti.
I´m running Poe on a i54670 + GTX 970 + 16GB Ram with everything on low except Texture Quality.

Had Problems before here and there, but not so much. Since 3.5 it´s rly annoying and not rly playable for me.

Thank you for your comment Kirby1978, but this problem that I try to explain is that it is not necessary to have great graphics in the area or saturation of graphics, here we only see in the video that the FPS goes down to 1 or 0 just by closing the window chat in any area, even if you are viewing the skill tree with 120FPS you can open and close the chat window and the FPS goes down to 1 or 0
ING:@Blaeknight
30# Characters LV100!
11/21/2019 Kalandra Drop!
do /clear to clear your chat history and this problem will stop
"
Blaeknight wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
you are running the game in a 4:3 aspect with reduced resolution which indicates that the GFX card is kinda crap, and you are in a populated area.

The sudden drops in FPS are from people with new MTX porting into town and the reduction is from the effects heavy MTX concentrated in the one area (around the stash)

You don't see that in your hideout because it is only you in there.

hi lagwin1980 did you take the time to watch the video? You can see that the problem continues in my hideout that is empty, I can create new video and the same problem and even worse. It's obvious that the video card is crap, but it does not justify that bug. I'm in map and many places with satiracion of graphics and I assure you that very rare you see the fps go down to 0
I have it worse I used to have 50 fps now since new league it is worse I am lucky to get 27 then I drop to 3 at times not much fun anymore. I know I have a crappy video card but.
adapter_name=ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series(#0) so could this be a problem with (#0) never seen this before on a league?
"
CAPSLOCK_ON wrote:
do /clear to clear your chat history and this problem will stop

look video 3.5 dude all chat off and problem is same
30# Characters LV100!
Definetely something is wrong with that chat window. I recentely upgraded video card and have no complains about fps at all (steady 60 fps in almost any scene), but this fade in - fade out chat thing eating 10 fps with Vsync ON and >50 fps with Vsync off. This is ridiculous.

Captured some video
https://a.uguu.se/ARn75Na1mGqP_2019-01-1817-45-03_20.mp4
Got same problem on a i7-7700k, gtx 1080, 16gb MEM. Was running perfect last league and the majority of the start of this league, but the last ~14days with spikes(fps and ms seems to be spiking at the exact same time), im done.
Have you guys tried clearing out your old log files? I know when my game starts acting odd (especially with chat) I have found that clearing the log files seems to help.

If your using the standalone version, exit PoE and any addons, go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile" and rename the logs folder to logs.bak.

Re-enter the game and see if problem persists.
"
Have you guys tried clearing out your old log files? I know when my game starts acting odd (especially with chat) I have found that clearing the log files seems to help.

If your using the standalone version, exit PoE and any addons, go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile" and rename the logs folder to logs.bak.

Hi SeethingBlack I take the time that you change the name of the logs folder by "logs.bak" and the problem of the fps at the time of closing the chat or manipulating any chat window in the game continues, thanks too for you comment .maybe someone I help him that
30# Characters LV100!
"
Blaeknight wrote:
"

Hi SeethingBlack I take the time that you change the name of the logs folder by "logs.bak" and the problem of the fps at the time of closing the chat or manipulating any chat window in the game continues, thanks too for you comment .maybe someone I help him that

Deleting temporary files (minimap and log files like Client.txt) is a valid suggestion.

Blaeknight can you please tell us about your (I guess awful) PC specs ...?

"
I´m running Poe on a i54670 + GTX 970 + 16GB Ram with everything on low except Texture Quality.

Do you use a HDD? How old is the HDD, specs, and how full? And when was the last time you did defrag?
Last edited by RPGNoobANKA on Feb 11, 2019, 5:02:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info