[3.4 DSC] Elementalist Consecrated Path Facebreaker (No Abyssus required!!)

Any tips on leveling?
I was going to ask the same about leveling...When does it make sense to switch to Consecrated Path? Right now I'm just leveling with Arc and just picked up RT in preparation of using Consecrated Path. Any recommendations would be appreciated on leveling and possibly what gear works well while leveling. Build looks interesting for sure!
"
woodjwl wrote:
I was going to ask the same about leveling...When does it make sense to switch to Consecrated Path? Right now I'm just leveling with Arc and just picked up RT in preparation of using Consecrated Path. Any recommendations would be appreciated on leveling and possibly what gear works well while leveling. Build looks interesting for sure!

Well, it was my 1st character of the league. Without any gear in day 1, I leveled up with Blade Vortex since it really harmonized well with elementalist ascendancy - it was a smooth leveling. For me, I swapped to Facebreaker-CS w/ RT by the time I entered into map.

If you have proper leveling melee gears, I don't think you would have any problem starting with facebreaker once you have RT (I recommend use Abyss unique belts with 2 abyss jewel with flat physical damage for this purpose). Good luck have fun!
Last edited by krinsk2011 on Sep 25, 2018, 1:11:26 PM
Idk how helpfull this is, but i got pulled to lvl 35 by a friend, but even without, as soon as i got heralds + FB, the damage was ridiculous. I now am lvl 41, stack raw phys and lvl with tabula and have like 15k dps, in Hideout that is, as well as 20k buffed (skilled EO early and use orb of storms after an embarrassing discusion with global how EO does not work)

So yes leveling with smite/consecrated path is smooth and hella strong
Last edited by Swaggerious on Sep 28, 2018, 11:32:14 AM
Hello Iam not sure how old is this build but just wanted to ask a question.

What about ascendancy passive - Liege of the primordial? It gives 20% damage for each summoned golem and 25% increased effects of buffs granted by golems for each summoned golem.

So with this if lets say you can have 5 summoned golems and I have seen people having 4 or 5 golems at the same time, lets say you have 5 fire golems summoned, you get 100% additional damage + 25% x 5 golems = 125% more damage to golem buff. So if golem gives you 20% increased damage at lvl 20 and you get 125% increased buff effect, you will have ~45% increased damage from golem buff.

That should be even bigger amount of additional damage that you can achieve using heralds and hatred aura.

This could be the ultimate facebreaker build, with a a little cost, have you tried anything similar?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info