[3.5 HC | Video Guide] Caustic Arrow/Toxic Rain Raider | league starter | HC, MF & endgame viable

"
disneyw wrote:
which pantheon gods do u recommend?

soul of brine king / ralakesh
Last edited by Shaarq on Sep 17, 2018, 4:21:44 PM
What would I need to change if I were to go pathfinder?
Thank you!
"
What would I need to change if I were to go pathfinder?
Thank you!

I'd drop frenzy charges and take flask nodes on tree instead (Druidic Rite, Arcan Chemistry).
For Flasks use Dying Sun and Taste of hate.
This type of CA/TR build looks very strange and there are a few questions about some choices.

You are playing ah toxic/chaos build without Herald of Agony? (massive dmg loss)
Grace without Queen of the Forrest? (the more evasion is not worth)
Quill Rain? (in this build quill rain is a bad choice)
Spell totem and Wither (int requirements are heavy to reach)

/edith
Didnt see that you are playing another ascendency as pathfinder xD. Maybe a hint in the title would be nice xD
Last edited by Loki1338 on Sep 19, 2018, 1:31:45 AM
"
Loki1338 wrote:
This type of CA/TR build looks very strange and there are a few questions about some choices.

You are playing ah toxic/chaos build without Herald of Agony? (massive dmg loss)
Grace without Queen of the Forrest? (the more evasion is not worth)
Quill Rain? (in this build quill rain is a bad choice)
Spell totem and Wither (int requirements are heavy to reach)

/edith
Didnt see that you are playing another ascendency as pathfinder xD. Maybe a hint in the title would be nice xD

It literally says Raider in the title. You 'bash' the guide without reading a title, or the guide itself apparently. Good feedback you got there mate :P
I've been using this build for quite some time, and I can tell that its amazing, but the only thing that I have an issue with is the mana, I have both grace and clarity activated, and I have
and a jewel that gains mana on attack 2. but it seems like its still not enough, so i just bring a mana potion. How do you manage to sustain your mana especially when it comes to long fights like bosses?

Thanks.
"
gclasher wrote:
I've been using this build for quite some time, and I can tell that its amazing, but the only thing that I have an issue with is the mana, I have both grace and clarity activated, and I have
and a jewel that gains mana on attack 2. but it seems like its still not enough, so i just bring a mana potion. How do you manage to sustain your mana especially when it comes to long fights like bosses?

Thanks.

for long boss fights i use vaal clarity + mana pot.

you have a quite high uptime with vaal clarity imo, so shaper for example, shouldnt be a problem. when you regenerate mana, let mirage archer + caustic arrow do some work in meantime.
I see! alright thank you very much!
Love the build, started it yesterday, i'm in act 10 now.
Excited to go mapping :D
Question tho, the tree you show has 93 points, that means i will complete that tree at lvl 69, since there are 24 points from the quests.
Could you maybe update this tree to at least 110 points?
Thanks a bunch for sharing this build :)
"
Hasloa wrote:
Love the build, started it yesterday, i'm in act 10 now.
Excited to go mapping :D
Question tho, the tree you show has 93 points, that means i will complete that tree at lvl 69, since there are 24 points from the quests.
Could you maybe update this tree to at least 110 points?
Thanks a bunch for sharing this build :)

the tree is for lvl93 - with 116 used points

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info