[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
PshychozPath wrote:

So what do you think, dual wield > one hand + shield?

With good gear, yeah. 9k+ hp is enough for everything, nothing kills you anyway so you might aswell just melt things even faster.

Without good enough gear to get you over that 9k hp, I'd say go for grel + shield version. 9k+ hp is easy as hell without much investment if you have a shield equipped giving you close to 180 hp and a shitload of armor.

If I look at how long I played the builds, it was 80% of the time shield version (pretty much the entire last month and a half of Delve and a couple of weeks into standard) and the past few weeks 2x grelwood. Shield version is the way to go till your gear is insane.
Last edited by VoikaG0dMode on Jan 8, 2019, 6:16:52 AM
never mind
Last edited by d3viant6 on Jan 8, 2019, 6:51:11 AM
i was wondering about dual wield myself.

i heard about the stat stick nerf this league. im still not too keen on it, but im wondering if i dual wield 2 grelwood shanks, will i get 2 more projectiles over just the sword and board?
Last edited by idrankyourbeer on Jan 8, 2019, 8:26:33 AM
"
VoikaG0dMode wrote:
Tried both the build as it is and the 2x grelwood variant (which I'm currently playing), changing 1 big node and the shield for another sword.

Well, I can just say that it gets to retarded-high dmg and tankyness. It's really good with 10 ex or less investment, but fuck me it gets to stupid dmg if you min-max it.

I did and I managed to get to 13m+ dps with shield and 19m+ with 2x grelwoods, sitting at 10k and 9k hp respectively.

Here's a vid of an insane mods double hp phoenix that I did with the 2x grel variant and a vid of some ahuatotli with normal mods i found a couple of weeks ago that I killed with the shield version

Phoenix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_pcxPigkXU

Ahuatotli: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3SAAJNjPfo&t=0s

It gets pretty stupid, bosses go down quick and build can even do auls; I did kill auls up to depth 700 in delve league and gear's better now. Aul is the only boss that poses issues as he 1shots you if he crits at 10k hp easily at high depths, but then again, anything less than that is just a joke.

^^ TY.

if you gear it right you are almost unkillable :)

personally i prefer the shield version for more tankiness, reason is im trying to lvl to 99 and the extra HP is always welcomed :)
also damage is pretty good anyway.
should be noted budget about 10-20exa for this build, it is no way shape or form a budget minded build. I think I'm dumping Jugg forever after TRYING to spec for this. Not worth it IMHO.

On another note, how do keep EO up? Without Increased CC in helm it's VERY sporadic. Old way was OOS, what's your method?
Last edited by d3viant6 on Jan 8, 2019, 9:51:34 AM
"
d3viant6 wrote:
should be noted budget about 10-20exa for this build, it is no way shape or form a budget minded build. I think I'm dumping Jugg forever after TRYING to spec for this. Not worth it IMHO.

On another note, how do keep EO up? Without Increased CC in helm it's VERY sporadic. Old way was OOS, what's your method?

you can make this build work with really tight budget, it just that for unlocking the true power you need to invest a little bit.
but certainly not 20ex.

you only need the sword, elder helmet, kaoms and ring\rings.

sure that the items went up in prices since i posted this build due to it getting more popular and the fact that it didnt get REKT by the nerf.
but gearing it isnt a big deal and very simple.

also there are no "build enabling" items.
for example, you can use any chest piece until you can get a kaoms.
or use thiefs torment till you get a good pair of rare rings.

for EO, i just hold right-click :)
I am following this build but when I activate my auras my reserved life is 3,788 and normal life is 2,856. This means I can get one hit if a mob hits me hard. Most of my health has a grey stone icon instead of my health. What's a good way to combat this?
"
KingCompton wrote:
I am following this build but when I activate my auras my reserved life is 3,788 and normal life is 2,856. This means I can get one hit if a mob hits me hard. Most of my health has a grey stone icon instead of my health. What's a good way to combat this?

Why do you have "Blood Magic"? Jeez dude
"
KingCompton wrote:

I'm pretty sure you need to take off Blood Magic from your skill tree. That is why its being reserved from your health pool.
"
Yokzjumper wrote:
"
KingCompton wrote:

Why do you have "Blood Magic"? Jeez dude

Because he has it on his character? Or am I blind?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info