[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
search on youtube, there are really great guides there.

I was hoping for build specific tips. Like dropping Herald of Ash or Anger for Purity Of Ice.

I just beat uber elder twice now, both times with 3 portals left. I ended up dropping Anger(I don't have a Watcher's Eye yet), and replacing it with Purity of Ice. I also swapped Blood Magic for Fortify. These two things made the fight much easier.

Thanks for the great build, OP. This is probably the longest I've ever played a league as a result of it.
"
eden2888 wrote:

just crafted that godly thing with both 6link AND -9 res, should i craft life or the melee+1?

also taking offers on PM and ingame - "ThicJugNut"

life.

"
jim_Bonks wrote:

Does the second Grelwood help with damage? Just trying to decide if I want to drop the shield and go dual wield. How much life did you have when you were doing UE?

grelwood is more damage, but i dont think you need more damage really.

the shield will get you ~700-800 hp total.

"
jim_Bonks wrote:
Quick question. Is it better to get a dying sun or watcher's eye first. Which is better for surviving. The life leech on the watcher's eye or the 2 extra projectiles from Dying Sun.

Thanks!

watchers eye.

"
Jacob_28348 wrote:
"
search on youtube, there are really great guides there.

I was hoping for build specific tips. Like dropping Herald of Ash or Anger for Purity Of Ice.

I just beat uber elder twice now, both times with 3 portals left. I ended up dropping Anger(I don't have a Watcher's Eye yet), and replacing it with Purity of Ice. I also swapped Blood Magic for Fortify. These two things made the fight much easier.

Thanks for the great build, OP. This is probably the longest I've ever played a league as a result of it.

fortify instead of BM, thats it pretty much.
once you have ALL of the gear you dont need to mess with it.
the watchers eye will help you ALOT in the big bosses fights.
Yeah I can't kill Esh in Esh's Pure Breachstone either..
The lightning makes it impossible to tank, i have liturally everything i need..

Can you take a look at my gear/skills and tell me if theres anything wrong?

Thank you <3
"
milkingcows wrote:
Yeah I can't kill Esh in Esh's Pure Breachstone either..
The lightning makes it impossible to tank, i have liturally everything i need..

Can you take a look at my gear/skills and tell me if theres anything wrong?

Thank you <3

did you check the video?
wasnt doing anything special there.
Bought a few Wildfires and started Vaaling them. Got
after like 10 so guess I will put that aside for now.

I also ended up with this absolutely silly jewel

Hopefully i can sell that for something to help fund this build lol.

Finished crafting my Helm and one Ring. I didnt realize how rare something as simple as life on hit could be. Will multimod it once Im sure I can afford the rest of my gear first.

IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Dec 25, 2018, 11:58:57 AM
"
HybridBoy wrote:

hope the video speaks for itself.
even with big hits that dips your hp down, you still got more than 50% hp of the total life most builds have.
like, you can dip into the 3k life mark and still be totally fine.
most build would be insta killed.

in the phoenix fight i didnt even bother with the mobs around and the boss had more life and damage mods.

https://youtu.be/bEqToWm2JpQ

Well, to be fair, you have legit gamekiller helmet (Conc+Immolate+30%), double socket Tombfist with 8% attack speed, Grelwood with 6% more attack speed and hella expensive jewels (10%+ attack speed, 7% hp + something usefull), not even talking about your 10000+hp...

Its like using a Ferrari McLaren F1 and saying that this car will get you anywhere, while most of people here are Fiat Punto owners, yeah, car works as intended, but...
Hey - It's pretty much my first melee build so I'm probably missing things... I have read and re-read your guide and looked at POB and just can't seem to be doing ok. I'm missing too many items and I'm looking for a replacement, I'm using a tabula instead of kaom's, no xophs blood and no shank... I have replacements for them but I wanted some feedback on what I should do. I only have 4k hp but should go up to 4.5k in a bit when I craft life on my rings - I want to start of by farming merc lab so I can gain some currency but I get one tapped lol >< damage doesn't seem to great either. I'm sorry if you have answered a lot of requests like these but there are 50+ pages and a lot of the questions I've seen are for advanced things. Characters name is PshychozPath_MS (molten strike).
"
Yokzjumper wrote:
"
HybridBoy wrote:

even with big hits that dips your hp down, you still got more than 50% hp of the total life most builds have.

in the phoenix fight i didnt even bother with the mobs around and the boss had more life and damage mods.

Well, to be fair, you have legit gamekiller helmet (Conc+Immolate+30%), double socket Tombfist with 8% attack speed, Grelwood with 6% more attack speed and hella expensive jewels (10%+ attack speed, 7% hp + something usefull), not even talking about your 10000+hp...

Its like using a Ferrari McLaren F1 and saying that this car will get you anywhere, while most of people here are Fiat Punto owners, yeah, car works as intended, but...

if you cant tank the AOE attacks just try to dodge them.
its not that hard with whirling blades.
also you can use ancestral call on the boss so its easier to kill the mobs around it and to be a tad further away.

also, dont forget that like 99% of the builds cant tank those attacks.
you can comfort yourself that eventually you will get to the point of tanking phoenix easily :)

"
PshychozPath wrote:
Hey - It's pretty much my first melee build so I'm probably missing things... I have read and re-read your guide and looked at POB and just can't seem to be doing ok. I'm missing too many items and I'm looking for a replacement, I'm using a tabula instead of kaom's, no xophs blood and no shank... I have replacements for them but I wanted some feedback on what I should do. I only have 4k hp but should go up to 4.5k in a bit when I craft life on my rings - I want to start of by farming merc lab so I can gain some currency but I get one tapped lol >< damage doesn't seem to great either. I'm sorry if you have answered a lot of requests like these but there are 50+ pages and a lot of the questions I've seen are for advanced things. Characters name is PshychozPath_MS (molten strike).

im sorry but you are lvl70 and missing pretty much all of the core items.
too many things you need to acquire for me to list.

check the "patch updates" section.
once you get those 4 items you will be much better.

GL
Last edited by HybridBoy on Dec 25, 2018, 2:59:39 PM
Hi, this is my first time playing as molten strike and it's also the farthest I've ever made it into the game especially hardcore. However, at the moment I feel as though I've hit a sort of wall. It feels like every upgrade I could go for on my character is in the exalt territory and I don't have anywhere near the type of currency. And a lot of the items just aren't even being sold on hardcore or are available.

But I also can feel my damage/tankiness losing it's effectiveness as I level and go up map tiers, but I can't figure out what to change or upgrade on my character. Does anyone have any tips?
"
Yokzjumper wrote:
"
HybridBoy wrote:

all that gear but no molten strike MTX. thats a DPS loss right there :P
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Dec 25, 2018, 4:20:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info