[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

What is wrong with you guys? There are so many stupid questions. Can I go for this instead of this? Can I do that instead of this?

There is a really good explained and detailed post on the first page who has many answers to all this questions!

And nearly no one can face tank the Phoenix AE or the Uber Atziri fire AE or the uber elder slam. It just one shot you even with 9,5k life.

Everything that cant kill you with one shot you can face tank cause of the lgoh mechanic.

This is still a good build after the MS nerf. But you need some key items and this includes the +2 MS proj. enchant, grelwood and some decent rings with at least 20lgoh.

But read the god damn build and the faq before you ask so many nonsense questions....
Ty for build. i killed Uber Elder without helmet enchant.
Doing Uber Elder and Uber Atziri service with this build btw https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2284846 my thread

Spoiler
Last edited by Anshiva on Dec 25, 2018, 4:26:50 AM
"
AraragiKun wrote:
well ok i only meant to ask if this is a 100% better choice than belly
but ye.. sorry.
and i know you said that ''*Feel free to spec the points where ever you need\want.
you pretty much alternate between damage and life.
there are no "build enabling" nodes so you have alot of freedom.''
but i thought it's gonna be smaller not a lot since i kinda suck at picking passives myself. But i will go for life and damage
please excuse me if i didin't explain acordingly
and i do want to excuse myself for not doing so :)
Please let me know what kind of passives would you choose !
sorry again.

your 6L is the helmet.
there is no reason to choose anything over kaoms.

there is a complete skill tree, no need to guess what nodes to pick.

GL

"
Rex_Banner wrote:
I know I already said it but I have to thank you again xD
First time I managed to kill uber elder myself thanks to this awesome guide. Died 2 times cause I suck at dodging shaper balls but other than that it went really smooth. More than enough dmg even though I had to play with shitty flasks(don't have dying sun) cause I had too much cold res after I swichted to purity of ice so wise oak wasn't useful. Btw when you kill elder do you even switch to purity?

no, i keep anger and HoA up.
im using a 6% less cold damage taken corruption on my kaoms.

"
ashkaashka wrote:
I can't kill Esh Breach with this build. I am liturally max geared.

So is there any solution? The lightning kills me relatively fast and it's capped.

umm, cant recall if i fought him.
will try tho.
dont think there should be a problem.

"
killy2 wrote:
The build is good, but you CAN NOT tank everything. For the currency investment i feel still under-powered.
Try to face tank a phoenix and see how it ends up.

And yeah i have maxed gear...

Ty for the build...seems the nerf to MS really changed it in 3.5

i did, went ok.
the nerf sucks but look at the post 3.5 patch shaper fight..

"
jppdb wrote:
I had a bad experience fighting phoenix too...

dunno what to tell you guys ^^

"
Jacob_28348 wrote:
Any advice on Uber Elder fight? I am getting absolutely wrecked. I'm relatively new, so anything that might be obvious I'm probably missing.

search on youtube, there are really great guides there.

"
Morfogore1001 wrote:
Srry guys, im a New playera whit no characters in the game, i want you tell me if this build is possible for me, or recommend me some similar like this, thank you so much
Hope the póster of this read a noob begginer xd

there are no special mechanics or complicated gameplay.
you should be fine.
GL

"
Mekrat wrote:
What is wrong with you guys? There are so many stupid questions. Can I go for this instead of this? Can I do that instead of this?

There is a really good explained and detailed post on the first page who has many answers to all this questions!

And nearly no one can face tank the Phoenix AE or the Uber Atziri fire AE or the uber elder slam. It just one shot you even with 9,5k life.

Everything that cant kill you with one shot you can face tank cause of the lgoh mechanic.

This is still a good build after the MS nerf. But you need some key items and this includes the +2 MS proj. enchant, grelwood and some decent rings with at least 20lgoh.

But read the god damn build and the faq before you ask so many nonsense questions....

<3

tho the helmet enchant isnt really mandatory.
but it is very nice to have :)
any tips how to: "Defeat Megaera with 10 active Molten Skeletons" ?
aoe just kills all of the skeletons, cant single tagret cuz low dmg and she hits like truck (88lvl/ 155 fire res)

btw thanks for the build, playing on potato PC with 5-10 fps constantly, the tankiness is rly helpful :)

Hope I did this right. Was the one to all melee gems better than crafting life or res?
"
ashkaashka wrote:
I can't kill Esh Breach with this build. I am liturally max geared.

So is there any solution? The lightning kills me relatively fast and it's capped.

"
killy2 wrote:
The build is good, but you CAN NOT tank everything. For the currency investment i feel still under-powered.
Try to face tank a phoenix and see how it ends up.

And yeah i have maxed gear...

Ty for the build...seems the nerf to MS really changed it in 3.5

"
jppdb wrote:
I had a bad experience fighting phoenix too...

hope the video speaks for itself.
even with big hits that dips your hp down, you still got more than 50% hp of the total life most builds have.
like, you can dip into the 3k life mark and still be totally fine.
most build would be insta killed.

in the phoenix fight i didnt even bother with the mobs around and the boss had more life and damage mods.

https://youtu.be/bEqToWm2JpQ

just crafted that godly thing with both 6link AND -9 res, should i craft life or the melee+1?

also taking offers on PM and ingame - "ThicJugNut"
"
Anshiva wrote:
Ty for build. i killed Uber Elder without helmet enchant.
Doing Uber Elder and Uber Atziri service with this build btw https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2284846 my thread

Spoiler

Does the second Grelwood help with damage? Just trying to decide if I want to drop the shield and go dual wield. How much life did you have when you were doing UE?
i'm wondering if it's better to swap the elder helm for a +2 ms proj helm and use a 6l belly after the nerf... the 2 more proj might be more important post ms nerf and help with dps and lgoh to heal. the extra sockets can be filled with cwdt with enfeeble and immortal call.
Last edited by aksydent on Dec 24, 2018, 11:19:57 PM
Quick question. Is it better to get a dying sun or watcher's eye first. Which is better for surviving. The life leech on the watcher's eye or the 2 extra projectiles from Dying Sun.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info