[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Elemental Overload wouldnt be show in the list up on the screen?

i see, that the crit multiplier get down to 100% but i dont see the prog =(

maybe someone can help me. ty
It shows on the actual abilities now in the bottom right. There's a little diamond icon just below the picture.
"
oceanlord1998 wrote:
I am currently level 91, just got the grelwood shank with fortify on hits and found out that I do not gain fortify stacks. Looked at patch notes on fortify, read some comments in this thread, and realised that I will not be gaining fortification stacks with molten strike versus bosses.

I actually went with the Fortify Mastery node to grant Fortify on melee hits instead of increased duration. It seems a little buggy overall with gaining stacks... But works well enough that I'm roughly around 20+ stacks for the damage increase at all times
"
voxmasher wrote:
"
oceanlord1998 wrote:
I am currently level 91, just got the grelwood shank with fortify on hits and found out that I do not gain fortify stacks. Looked at patch notes on fortify, read some comments in this thread, and realised that I will not be gaining fortification stacks with molten strike versus bosses.

I actually went with the Fortify Mastery node to grant Fortify on melee hits instead of increased duration. It seems a little buggy overall with gaining stacks... But works well enough that I'm roughly around 20+ stacks for the damage increase at all times

What about boss fights? Getting stacks works fairly well while mapping but boss fights are pain - there's almost no way to get stacks.
On the same note - I tried using Stun support instead of Combustion. It didn't help at all. I normally use Enfeeble as my second curse but I switched it for Flammability but that didn't help with Fortify.
I was reading about it yesterday and the thing is - Fortify depends on the target stun threshold and there's no way you can cross that threshold with small hits againsta bosses. Hopefully they will fix it somehow. Other than that I still find the build very fun to play
I think that going champion instead might not be such a bad idea tbh. It should be at least as tanky as a jugg
Sorry to ask, but is the main post current? I saw it was updated but I'm also seeing some differences in the posted build and PoB's from the pastebin link. For example you mention using Precision and Summon Lightning Golem in the post, but they are absent from PoB. And in PoB Tempest Shield is present in a socket group, but not mentioned in the main post? I want to clarify so I'm not missing anything.

Really enjoying the build so far, I'm level 24!
POB items and skill gem links appear to be out of synch with build description here. Update please?
i need help check my character i need to know what i miss i cant clear or do anything sorry for noobishness <3
and i can get any fortfiy chargs ...
Molten strike is trash now don't think it matter's which class you play. They took away our balls and DPS compared to modern shit/ Great build at one time and helped me kill everything ingame in Abyss and Delve when I played his version but Hybrid shouldnt be selling this anymore

Boneshatter is the new molten strike for Jugg
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 5, 2021, 4:54:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info