[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Hey, awesome guide. I've been following the build and am level 84 right now. This is the 2nd League I play so I'm still kinda noob.
Still running on Tabula Rasa and I was wondering on which Upgrade I should focus. I'm thinking of getting the helm and saving up for Kaom's.
Could anyone help me?
Hey guys I have an amazing +2 projectiles 6link molten strike helmet for sale on Betrayal SC.

PM me on this website or ingame if you are interested.
IGN:THICCJUGGSE
I'm sorry if it was asked before, but what does final passive tree look like without shield nodes (for dual wielding)?
Thanks for the build!

Fun build. I also have the anger leech Watchers Eye which but too lazy to link it. Can tank pretty much anything and cleared most stuff. Just need helm enchants and a Dying Sun with minimum aoe roll or something. Going to try out a LGoH with Warlords Mark curse on Hit ring when I can find one I like.

Build is great for all content including this leagues overturned stuff. Fun to Delve with.

Thanks for sharing it!

"
So is thief’s torment really one of the things that makes this build? I’ve been running with out one and also no life on hit on other rings and Wondered if I am missing out on this. Right now I’m on Xbox and the build at lvl 65 and 2 ascendancys feels ok but not like amazing or anything I’m still dying a bit. I didn’t know if maybe that’s what I’m doing wrong? Will that ring help me face tank stuff until I get the better pieces of gear for this? Cause things like the dying sun, kaoms heart, and the grelwood shank might be a little bit hard to acquire on Xbox. I think same goes for the helm too but I’m not sure yet how hard it is to get a shaper helm with those mods on it. If any one could answer this for me I’d appreciate it.

The main method of survivability for this build is lots of Life Gain on Hit so yes, you need the ring. It'll let you tank a lot more than you can currently. I wore it until level 91.
Is the life leech watcher's eye really the best choice here? We already have so much sustain from life gain on hit. i thought fire pen would be the obvious choice.
A small leveling tip that really helped me (wish i could think of it sooner or didn't miss it somewhere in the guide).

Slap Life gain on hit support on your 4L/5L and you be tanking Syndicate encounters and everything up to point you will be able to afford and switch to elder rings.

Thief's Torment was expensive first days of the league!
Maybe im missing something but is this build not using fortify?
"
Bettr wrote:
I'm sorry if it was asked before, but what does final passive tree look like without shield nodes (for dual wielding)?
Thanks for the build!

many times, a search could get you the answer.
anyway i added it to the skill tree section.

"
demisp wrote:
A small leveling tip that really helped me (wish i could think of it sooner or didn't miss it somewhere in the guide).

Slap Life gain on hit support on your 4L/5L and you be tanking Syndicate encounters and everything up to point you will be able to afford and switch to elder rings.

Thief's Torment was expensive first days of the league!

never bothered cuz the ring wasnt hard for me to get even at league start.

"
ldierk wrote:
Is the life leech watcher's eye really the best choice here? We already have so much sustain from life gain on hit. i thought fire pen would be the obvious choice.

read the first paragraph of the guide.

"
Caloran wrote:
Maybe im missing something but is this build not using fortify?

you are.
A few questions:

1. How tanky a char will be on low budget gear (around 50c-80c)
2. Is it possible to replace Molten strike with something less flashy? I don't like fire blinking across third of screen. Asking, because some builds allow to pick from several main damage abilities, that are similar.

As I got it, life sustain in this build is based on life leach. Correct?

I'm comparing this build to another life leach, that I'm using now:
Champion life leach build, that was also claimed to be very tanky.(https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2186326)

Later I found that it's tanky only when he hitting boss or mobs. As soon as all trash die and boss jumps away to cast some nice aoe I often die.
I'm dying on maps (tier 8-10) to one shot abilities often, from bosses and sometimes got outdpsed by syndicate members when breaking a door to their fort (life leach do not sustain - health dropping, getting killed).

Char level 87, medium-low bugdet gear - 50c 6L body, rest of items around 5-8c per item.

If I make a new char according tho this guide, will I have same problems, with equal level of gear? Or this build is more tanky?
Character name: TOTUTOTAMTOTEMY
@hybridboy I have around 2ex and I dont know what I should invest first. I was thinking about getting kaom's but I think I lose too much armour from belly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info