[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Spiked gloves (melee dmg) vs Gripped gloves (projectile dmg), any difference for those gloves bases? Both are good or one would be better over the other?
Last edited by ilizan on Feb 28, 2021, 7:38:04 AM
"
ilizan wrote:
Spiked gloves (melee dmg) vs Gripped gloves (projectile dmg), any difference for those gloves bases? Both are good or one would be better over the other?

gripped gloves are better for damage since we are scaling projectile damage and not melee.

but most people will craft on spiked gloves since its much more popular and has a better resale value in case you want to upgrade your current pair or something.

also the actual difference is pretty small in terms of dps.
Hello,

tried to make this build but smth went wrong I think. I got not that good of items but still decent. chaos res 85 others 78, 11k armor, everything seems in place but for some reason Im not tanky xD yes Im only lvl 80, but I thought at this point I would be somewhat tanky, but harbingers on t14 just massacre me. Any tips what may have been done wrong or harbingers is just a no no for this build ?

---edit-

tried t12 canyon, killed harbingers this time, mby just too weak for t14 ?

---edit2---

got 4th lab, will try run few more maps as regular maps looks okay just harbingers were hard (btw aziro almost one shotted me few times, not sure its normal)
Last edited by Hunlights on Feb 28, 2021, 10:59:11 AM
"
dadek182 wrote:
@Robet24, hey bro, so far I have followed your guide on the helmet craft - thanks for the detailed explanation (Hitting lvl 20 immolate took me around 40ex to get!)

Here is the result: https://imgur.com/MfsbLwT

Before I start with step 5, should I fill the last suffix?

Cheers!

Yea, I would just fill it in with a craft for now. Or just do a aug cold/lightning (not fire, or else to remove it, you have to change it because Immolate is a fire mod)

Great start though!
"
Heathcl1ff wrote:
"
Robet24 wrote:
Someone has one for mirror service in standard with an open prefix.

Actual cost is something like 2-5 maven orbs, handful of essence of horrors and patience for the harvest crafts.

In temp league, I probably wouldn't sell mine for less than 100ex, but my maven orbs cost around 14-15ex ea and got extremely lucky
Could you please explain the crafting process a bit? The hybrid warlord base kind of confuses me. You wanted to attmept a gamble on -%fire res to surrounding enemies or there was some other reason ? I mean wouldn't it be cheaper to roll it with just an elder influence?

Mine is hybrid because I wanted to get elder on an enchanted helmet. In RHC, the only MS+2 helms were uninfluenced. So I smacked it with a Warlord's Exalted Orb and then Awakener's Orb'd it
I think this guide needs to be more specific about how much INVESTMENT it takes for it to become viable. Sure, it can tackle maps relatively quickly, but that's about it - and there's several other builds for that. Fact of the matter is, this build doesn't tank anything while having average dps, unless you go full bank on it. Trying to get average dps on a budget will make you squishy, trying to get high EHP on a budget, will make you hit like a wet noodle. I've played earlier variants of this build, back when it was using pre-nerf loreweave etc. I felt the power of the build back then, now I sadly don't - which is why I ended up abandoning it in favor of something else.
Hi, ty for nice build. I want to ask should we use watcher eye with mod phys convert to fire dmg since we have converted 100% from avatar of fire and the molten strike skill? Thanks for your answer
Last edited by trungtiu on Mar 3, 2021, 4:43:46 AM
"
trungtiu wrote:
Hi, ty for nice build. I want to ask should we use watcher eye with mod phys convert to fire dmg since we have converted 100% from avatar of fire and the molten strike skill? Thanks for your answer

converting physical to fire beyond 100% is 100% useless :)
Been away from my MS build for a while (3.6), going to respec into this version. I have most of the gear and gems.

Question - are all the cluster jewels (with listed skills) absolutely critical?

If so, wanted to wait until I can buy them all before I move forward.

Thanx!
"
Rex_Urhole wrote:
Been away from my MS build for a while (3.6), going to respec into this version. I have most of the gear and gems.

Question - are all the cluster jewels (with listed skills) absolutely critical?

If so, wanted to wait until I can buy them all before I move forward.

Thanx!

without the cluster jewels you lose a lot of damage, chaos res, defense and the ability to leech life and mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info