[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Yeah, I'm wondering the same.

I just started and am at lvl 30 currently, wondering i I should continue after someone wrote:

"I've spent too much time on this build. It is not high damage. The survivability is questionable on the highest tier content."

I'm usually not reaching endgame content, I loose interet at like lvl 80-85 and never went higher than T10 maps. (Therfore low budget in my case means 20c)

Basically looking for a tanky, cheap, 1 Button playstyle and so I landed on this.
"
Penecho83 wrote:
Yeah, I'm wondering the same.

I just started and am at lvl 30 currently, wondering i I should continue after someone wrote:

"I've spent too much time on this build. It is not high damage. The survivability is questionable on the highest tier content."

I'm usually not reaching endgame content, I loose interet at like lvl 80-85 and never went higher than T10 maps. (Therfore low budget in my case means 20c)

Basically looking for a tanky, cheap, 1 Button playstyle and so I landed on this.

I got to 95 last league on it.. after playing a totally different build I can say it can tank very well but its dmg is extremely poor.. even going DW and trying everything to up the dps there was way to much effort and cost in gear.. the whole time it was a struggle but it did teach me to really appreciate the struggle of a shit character.. so when you get into something slick and powerful it feels wonderful.

I almost think that the build should perhaps switch to the surrender shield for more DPS and perhaps get a slightly higher amount of block, the surrender with vengence and riposte pulverize support or even brutality would help quite a bit. I'm not coming in here to be a total asshole about the build it has its place but its a rough road and you really have to make it your own and play with it.. that's my experience, would of loved to have experimented more but I've moved on.. and I'm glad it was my first league character.. because it wasn't ez mode.
just a small test for the new setup, not finished yet..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihJmdBsCEyA
MoltenStrikeDD pob = https://pastebin.com/epB4aevq
"
Hello, guys, who's playing this build rn, who has descent gear, can you tell me hows it on non mirror tier? thx

I'm currently playing this build in Heist SC. In my own casual opinion it needs a lot of very specific gear that just doesn't appear to be in supply or just incredibly expensive if even available. The divine flesh addition really compounded that, as the margin of error for res's seems small to pull it off. I'm still using the non divine flesh version. These issues are probably not so much a big deal for big time crafters who can just make the gear required but again, that's a lot of currency.

I will say it is very tanky, my own dps hurts. I'm missing some vital damage components like MS helm enchant, ele damage on ring, flat fire etc, poachers mark due to sockets. I did awakener 6, took a little bit but its consistent, fast brain dead clear of juiced t16's for me. I wouldn't recommend using it as a league starter as I had to invest a good deal of already earned currency to get it to this point.

Overall I really enjoy the build and its working for me, i'm just at a point where item upgrades are in the XX exalt value and thats out of my own reach as a player. Props to the build maker though, very concise and well written out build. :)

Last edited by knowstheknowing on Oct 5, 2020, 11:14:44 AM
Nice build.
I'm fairly new so I'm wondering... How do you handle freeze, shock, curses ?

I've built a Molten Strike Jugg with 10 endurance charges on Harvest.
With Loreweave (absolutely amazing !), 2x Nebuloch, Crown of the Inward Eye, Death's Door, Cyclopean Coil so I had multiple immunities and heavy resistances/mitigations. But wonder if there'd be a way to be even tankier without dropping damages.

Btw does additional projectiles from your swords deal more damages on single target such as Sirus ?
And for the +1 target, it really is only QoL for mapping, right ? Didn't know it was available on gloves but that mean we could change for another annointment on amulet for even better survivability or single target damage ?
Harvest in a nutshell : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701517918-poeh.jpg
Ultimatum : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701517789-ultimatum-league.png
Expedition : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701518028-poe-expedition-in-a-nutshell.png
Hello i started playing your build and im now level 70. How do you leech your mana ? And how you regenerate Life ?

I cant afford the large cluster with the mana leech ... So I annoint Soul Raker. But now im missing half of my chaos res..
"
fistoz wrote:
Nice build.
I'm fairly new so I'm wondering... How do you handle freeze, shock, curses ?

I've built a Molten Strike Jugg with 10 endurance charges on Harvest.
With Loreweave (absolutely amazing !), 2x Nebuloch, Crown of the Inward Eye, Death's Door, Cyclopean Coil so I had multiple immunities and heavy resistances/mitigations. But wonder if there'd be a way to be even tankier without dropping damages.

Btw does additional projectiles from your swords deal more damages on single target such as Sirus ?
And for the +1 target, it really is only QoL for mapping, right ? Didn't know it was available on gloves but that mean we could change for another annointment on amulet for even better survivability or single target damage ?

Dunno if curses were ever addressed,i just eat them. Temporal chains is negligible with unstoppable/movement skill, ele weakness just cap res's for them. The others i just take them with no issue. They can get rough when stacked though. Unstoppable > Freeze i think. Shock i just eat it.

I think we're meant to have strike on gloves and the new tree paths into tribal fury when you're ready to hop over the divine flesh variant i believe. otherwise anoint it. Strike is for clear but i guess if the boss has adds it could benefit? I'm still using Tribal fury anoint and soul of steel cause I dont have the chaos res for divine flesh.

The additional projectile thing im not sure about, I was wondering the same. I'm killing myself trying to get the 7 link helmet with +2 MS projectiles and wondering if it'll help in the situations i need the most help in, boss damage.
"
wondering if it'll help in the situations i need the most help in, boss damage.

Anyone needing more single target DPS/boss encounter try using Surrender the shield.. socketed with vengence - riposte - pulverize sup, try to get spec heavier into IAS, @ the bottom of the shield "recently blocked extra 1500 armor" thats 3k shield defense if you roll a decent base on it, default lvl 30 reckoning on the shield hits really really hard and its a trigger.. so are the others I posted.. its just a very nasty chain of "thorns" much like skill used by the diablo 2 paladin pretty nasty.

Alternative #1 Fire pen support also has 60% increased burning damage.. that is really naughty, use them along side IAS and if you can afford surrender guys.. go for it.. I love it.

Need more block? Pick up a Red Nightmare crimson jewel, reckoning and the others will hit like a machine gun they'll do the work for you.
Last edited by BillySrX308 on Oct 15, 2020, 1:18:45 PM
im having trouble seeing the pob, its keep saying its using an old tree, any help?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info