[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Lmao 95 and comfortably doing juiced t16?

I'm comfortably doing uber elder on my whispering ice scion build with less than 10 ex of gear and no enchants.

This is a terrible build and anyone that has played a few builds this league will agree.
I've spent too much time on this build. It is not high damage. The survivability is questionable on the highest tier content. I don't blame Hybrid for this. There are just much better builds out now.

I cannot recommend this build. Without the best gear, this build is low damage and low survivability vs end-game.

Pros: - Can do all content but highest tier fairly easily at 90+
- High life pool
- High AC and decent mitigation
- Well written build guide

Cons: - Low damage without the highest tier gear.
- Low survivability vs highest tier content. (not immune to elemental ailments, ground effects, and
such)
- High currency cost for small improvements in DPS and survivability.
- Melee. Small attack radius. Bad at Cassia missions, temple incursions, breach, and legion
encounters in maps.
- Slow. constantly being slowed by grasping vines unless you use the stampede boots which makes
capping resists much harder.

Do not expect to replicate the video clips at the beginning of this build guide. it won't happen without a large expenditure of exalts.
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
Lmao 95 and comfortably doing juiced t16?

I'm comfortably doing uber elder on my whispering ice scion build with less than 10 ex of gear and no enchants.

This is a terrible build and anyone that has played a few builds this league will agree.

With how bad it was @ the start I consider it a massive success story lol.. and I do feel for those who are following the guide with the total value outcome being poor due to the extremely expensive gear that keeps all the harvesters held back.

Used to die on high % nasty t16 maps all the time, now its not rough at all, just the ones with elemental reflect insta me haha.

I've done no uber whatever.. I did Sirus with my buddy who showed the stages.. beyond that ive only done the shitties like shaper influenced maps.. chimara and hydra.. pretty ez for them and I did them b4 the huge IAS dump.

To have a more viable outcome you really need extra gear for different situations with the build.. and also a small respec for some fights.. actually pretty annoying and counterproductive IMO.

I like how it turned out with some tweaks for my harvest bum self.. and obviously there's loads of better builds that are ez mode.. one of my buddies is some stupid ball lightning inq and he just turns things into dust instantly.. caustic arrow/toxic rain chaos dmg whatever is pretty ezmode.
nevermind
Last edited by Psykrom on Sep 15, 2020, 2:30:49 PM
I played this build in Synth league and loved it and I'm planning on playing it in Heist. Looking forward to it.
Hi

Probably this was asked before but i cba to scroll all that pages looking for it. Please advice me anyway.
When im going to get Tribal Fury on a tree should i take left or right to get there ?
(melee splash or Melee Strike range?)
So I'm playing on standard and I follow this build since... hum I think 3.8 I think and I wanna make some change with some of my gears. I am still running a tombfist with 8%life/attack speed with 2 abyssal socket for the main and intimidate jewel. Should I change it for the one you changed or keep it that way?
"
Luthor8800 wrote:

Hello guys, this is my Molten strike jugg, i made some little changes:
my base DPS is 96K damage with molten strike.

I miss only a good enchantment on the helm about molten strike / anger mana resereved / attack speed

What do you think about it ? In your opinion do I have some chance to improve it ?

I hit 9.3k of life, 1400 regen life
New POB is out.
biggest change is the use of divine flesh.
Hello, guys, who's playing this build rn, who has descent gear, can you tell me hows it on non mirror tier? thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info