[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
samfish wrote:
sorry, I'm new here.

you said a 6 link helm.... I thought helmet only have a max of 4 sockets? what am I missing here?

"Socketed Gems are Supported by Level # Immolate\Conc Effect"
can any1 tell me which is better lava lash or tribal fury?
Thanks ^^
Last edited by AFNAlucard on Feb 17, 2020, 12:13:33 PM
"
AFNAlucard wrote:
Thanks ^^

Tribal Fury will allow you to drop Ancestral Call, no gem swapping is a huge DPS and QOL buff.
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
AFNAlucard wrote:
Thanks ^^

Tribal Fury will allow you to drop Ancestral Call, no gem swapping is a huge DPS and QOL buff.

I´m new at POE so maybe this might sound silly questions:

How do you get the "Tribal Fury"? Since you can´t from the passive tree.

And what does QOL stand for?

One more thing: I have followed this build and got all the gear except for the Amulet but I have only 6,3 K of life so I have problems when fighting Baran for example (my resistances are above 75% without considering the endurance charges, except for chaos which is -50%). I still lack some 4 or 5 vitality nodes, but does these nodes and the amulet make such a difference? I´m currently at lvl 89 with the Lioneye´s remorse (planning to dual wielding in the future but I´m affraid this would increase my dps but decrease my tankiness).

I would paste the POB link but since I play in PS4 I don´t know how to do it? Is this posible anyway?

Thanks
I managed to get the POB link: https://pastebin.com/XZtSSyCh so maybe you could help me improve the character considering my previous message. I know I still lack the flasks but since I have only around 150 chaos to spare I can´t afford the rest of the equipment.
Thanks
With hunter ring you can get Curse Enemies with Level 8 Elemental Weakness on Hit and 16-20 Life gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks, seems like a good end game upgrade from elder ring. Let me know what you think!
I have an issue when fighting Veritania. I´m currently lvl 91 with 8k life and I get one shot killed. Is this normal? Is there a trick like dodging the attacks? Or there´s something wrong with the char?

Here´s mi POB link:

https://pastebin.com/0Djw22sD

Thanks
Last edited by sudaB6274 on Mar 2, 2020, 6:53:47 AM
Hello, I have a doubt regarding the Watcher´s Eye jewel. I know have one with the "% of fire damage leeched as life with anger" and I´m planning to change it for one with two mods. I found two:
-One with the same %of fire damage leeched as life with anger and +27 life gained on hit with Vitality.
-The other one with the same %of fire damage leeched as life with anger and %of damage leeched as life with Vitality.

Is it worth the change? Which one of the two mentioned above is better?

Thanks
"
sudaB6274 wrote:
Hello, I have a doubt regarding the Watcher´s Eye jewel. I know have one with the "% of fire damage leeched as life with anger" and I´m planning to change it for one with two mods. I found two:
-One with the same %of fire damage leeched as life with anger and +27 life gained on hit with Vitality.
-The other one with the same %of fire damage leeched as life with anger and %of damage leeched as life with Vitality.

Is it worth the change? Which one of the two mentioned above is better?

Thanks

drop the leech watchers eye, get leech from the tree.
you can get a damage watchers instead.
"

drop the leech watchers eye, get leech from the tree.
you can get a damage watchers instead.

Udnerstood, the thing is that if I spend those 3 nodes to get the leech I loose 3 nodes of "%increased maximun life" but I´ll try once I get the new Watcher´s Eye.

About the Damage of Watcher´s Eye. There is that one like the one you have "% increased fire damage" that definitely buffs damage but also one with "% of physical damage converted to fire damage". Since we have Avatar of fire due to the Xoph´s Blood it this last mod from the watcher´s eye have any benefit? I know that the first mod of damage is better but in PS4 is hard to get.

Thanks
Last edited by sudaB6274 on Mar 5, 2020, 6:26:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info