[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Exathil wrote:
Can you look at my PoB I posted above and tell me, why is my dmg so low compared to yours?

Thanks in advance.

Elemental damage support, helm enchant, essence mod.
I´m having like 130k dps on mobs which is asshole shit, pardon the language.
How come I have 0 fucking dmg?

https://pastebin.com/TYtX7eVL
Last edited by Kiiirby on Feb 7, 2020, 12:54:30 PM

Lvl 85 7.8k hp with this gear. I have fire penetration watcher's eye too. Still getting one shot by t14-15 bosses and metamorphs. I dont know whats the problem. Im about the reroll it.

EDIT: I can undestand now. With 3.9 everything got buffed in the game. We have the awakener lvls. That is the reason why we cant feel the same. I just killed the baran yeah i didnt die but it was slow. So thanks for the build. Im sure it was amazing before the 3.9. But im done.
Last edited by RWJaraxxus on Feb 7, 2020, 7:25:42 PM
"
RWJaraxxus wrote:

Lvl 85 7.8k hp with this gear. I have fire penetration watcher's eye too. Still getting one shot by t14-15 bosses and metamorphs. I dont know whats the problem. Im about the reroll it.

EDIT: I can undestand now. With 3.9 everything got buffed in the game. We have the awakener lvls. That is the reason why we cant feel the same. I just killed the baran yeah i didnt die but it was slow. So thanks for the build. Im sure it was amazing before the 3.9. But im done.

Same bro. Got 9.6k HP and 93 lvl, sometimes too got one shoted by metamorphs. But worst thing is the lack of dmg. I really feel I wasted too much time on this character. Do not recommend that build.
IGN: Chichotka
for those who wants semi tank with decent dps, and have the currencies to reroll/rebuild, i can suggest going MS nebuloch's. you can search some builds on poe ninja, the core components for MS nebuloch are cheap so you just need to respecc your tree a bit and maybe the ascendancy skill. or have a look at mine, although i am min-maxing my build now and will cost you a lot if you follow mine, but i started off with the basic items and could do the conquerors easily.
https://pastebin.com/iaGA6P4x

PoB from poe.ninja of my build. it does not include the timeless jewel buff im getting so it is showing conservative dps
Any changes/update to POB link for 3.9?

Current link is only up to 3.8.

I just started playing again so I need to check before I respec

Thanx!
Hello.
I don't know how to search inside post.
How i handle elemental reflect maps?
I did one map with 13% ( i think) reflect elemental dmg, i disabled all buffs and still died very easy, even if i was very carefull to take very small groups to not kill myself.
"
Cokaw wrote:
Hello.
I don't know how to search inside post.
How i handle elemental reflect maps?
I did one map with 13% ( i think) reflect elemental dmg, i disabled all buffs and still died very easy, even if i was very carefull to take very small groups to not kill myself.

Don't run ele reflect maps, store them until you roll the players cannot take reflected damage on a watchstone, then do the maps.
sorry, I'm new here.

you said a 6 link helm.... I thought helmet only have a max of 4 sockets? what am I missing here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info