[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Sorry, maybe this one is a stupid question, but i´m not able to solve how to do it...

how do i see the new skill tree for the 3.7 version.
I click on your link "a new skill tree for 3.7: https://pastebin.com/GkCNyBxD" but it appears a web page with a lot of letters and numbers without sense for me and i can´t see the skill tree, can someone explain how to see it? thanks in advance.

you are trying to open a POB link withouy the program.

you can just view the tree with the web link.
its above the POB link, "part one, two three..."
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
Sorry, maybe this one is a stupid question, but i´m not able to solve how to do it...

how do i see the new skill tree for the 3.7 version.
I click on your link "a new skill tree for 3.7: https://pastebin.com/GkCNyBxD" but it appears a web page with a lot of letters and numbers without sense for me and i can´t see the skill tree, can someone explain how to see it? thanks in advance.

you are trying to open a POB link withouy the program.

you can just view the tree with the web link.
its above the POB link, "part one, two three..."

Carefull, that tree is before 3.7 patch. Read the instructions.
Towards the end game is it viable to pick up another watcher's eye with extra fire damage and fire pen?

I don't know if this is good , but I run Vitality, coz I have watcher's eye with life on hit and leech while affected by Vitality.Also I am running a bit different items setup, I had 20/20 helm, but sold it, coz I had the helmet with the enchants for molten strike.

Still 75 lvl but, tier 13-14 is not a problem, even with less than 5k life

POB : https://pastebin.com/03aPPyKP
Last edited by AlexAndonov on Jun 30, 2019, 9:04:31 AM
Just killed Red Elder with the gear above, at lvl 76.Died twice, since I am not very familiar with the mechanics and so.Dont know if that's something..or its normal, but for me its great :)
The build is still good. It still does good damage. I used to run grelwood/beltimber for the extra DPS. But after the new ascendancy changes, I went berserker with blitz and Rite of Ruin. This gave me a massive DPS boost(effectively doubled my DPS), so I can now do grelwood/shield for more defensive options, and also picked some endurance charge when hit nodes on the tree. Overall, I'd say the build clears a lot faster(like, A LOT faster), but it has lost a little bit of defenses. This can be countered easily, and I will 100% build it again on Legion after I'm done with my next build.
Is it possible to replace molten strike with another skill? for example: tectonic slam?
Tectonic slam also converts 60% of physical damage to fire, but the base is higher.

What do you think about this?
"
Sessue wrote:
Is it possible to replace molten strike with another skill? for example: tectonic slam?
Tectonic slam also converts 60% of physical damage to fire, but the base is higher.

What do you think about this?

This build is scaling the secondary effect of the molten strike, you can't replace it by another skill.
"
HybridBoy wrote:
Did a quick test right after the 3.7 patch came out, the build is fine IMO.
still clear fast and melt bosses.
here are videos of mino and Uber Elder runs, i will let you to decide if its viable or not :)

Was wondering after changing rings from thief tourment having mana issues with single targe how did you end up fixing this?

"
deadinsidebtw wrote:
"
HybridBoy wrote:
Did a quick test right after the 3.7 patch came out, the build is fine IMO.
still clear fast and melt bosses.
here are videos of mino and Uber Elder runs, i will let you to decide if its viable or not :)

Was wondering after changing rings from thief tourment having mana issues with single targe how did you end up fixing this?

Hi! With a jewel with +2 mana gained on hit. That is enough for single target.
Moreover with the 3.7 changes you can invest into mana leech in the leech cluster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info