[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
xj20x wrote:
Did they NERF like all of this gear? NO jewel exists in synthesis for sale that has fire DMG leeched as life nor do those unique gloves you recommend have attack speed

The gloves got nerfed and no longer have AS. As for Watchers Eye with Anger Fire damage leech that still exists unchanged.
About Dying Sun, i dont understand this :
"try to get the lowest increased area of effect rolls, more area means less balls hitting the target"

Can someone explain it to me pls?
"
balboo wrote:
"try to get the lowest increased area of effect rolls, more area means less balls hitting the target"

It means when you have a higher area of effect roll, your magma balls from Molten Strike will travel further away in an area. The lower your roll means that more condensed your magma balls will be which means more Magma Balls hit = more dps
"
Grzester wrote:
Can anybody tell me how to craft such a gg helmed like from 1st post?

A way how I think about it:

1. Find a good elder normal base
2. Spam Essence of Horror for Suffixes:
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level xx Immolate
Socketed Gems deal 30% more Elemental Damage
3. Craft Sufix cannot be changed
5. Spam CO + Scouring for affix:
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level xx Concentrated Effect
6. Add enchant from Uber Lab
7. Craft Afix/Sufix if spot left

Is it correct?

I know it's a noob question but it's my second season and it's high time to learn how to craft GG gear :)

You should also perfect fossil it for 30% quality first and it doesn't matter which order you do the enchant in since it won't be replaced by crafting.

You're process seems fine otherwise but you can get an even more gg helmet by using scorched fossil for -9 resists to nearby enemies.
"
hashstone wrote:
"
deriasl wrote:
Levels on gems ??? idk what to do exactly with the golem , cwdt , immortal call and golem

Exactly same question, today i changed to CWDT lvl 1 and IC and Golem lvl 3, ancestral on 20 of course as it doesnt triggers, i dont know if its the best config.

It's been said before but you should level cwdt to 20 since you don't want immortal call to trigger too often and take your endurance charges.
"
silas66 wrote:
Why are the trees in the guide and PoB different? Which one to follow?

its the same...

"
balboo wrote:

"
BigBoozacs wrote:
"
balboo wrote:

It means when you have a higher area of effect roll, your magma balls from Molten Strike will travel further away in an area. The lower your roll means that more condensed your magma balls will be which means more Magma Balls hit = more dps

^this^
but dont worry about it too much.
focus on the charge usage mod so you can squeeze 2 uses out of it.
Hey, do you maybe have a pob tree with the best why to get to avatar of fire maybe ? atm in league the xoph amulet is still very high price about 5 exalt.

also what would you recommend for a 6link gem setup if you are leveling with a tabula, i am busy farming up for the helmet still since i am doing league start and they are about 70c atm

Thanks for a good guide btw :D
Last edited by ysocalm on Mar 16, 2019, 5:58:23 AM
Hm, i am a bit lost,

should I use this ring with this build?

Warlords Mark gives leech instead of life on hit, so is it a bad idea or not?

Thanks!
"
E_Zann wrote:
Hm, i am a bit lost,

should I use this ring with this build?

Warlords Mark gives leech instead of life on hit, so is it a bad idea or not?

Thanks!

its not bad, but it is missing the point.

herald of ash is kinda better than aspect of the spider for this build.
the mana gained on hit is nice but can easily achieved with rare jewels.
warlords mark grant life and mana leech but wont work in hexaproof maps\bosses and is sort of useless if you have the watchers eye.

life and mana GOH lets you survive the immunity phases of bosses.
and that way you are not limited by your life leech rate cap.

so if you cant afford something else- sure, use this ring.
but otherwise LGOH rings are just better.
So do we still use the gloves for intimidate or is there a better oprion due to the as nerf?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info