3.4 Holy Shepherd-Dominating Blow+HoP-Shaper&Uber Atziri down (Videos)

Could anyone tell me how to use HoP+Haste and have enough mana for Dominating blow? When I use HoP 4link+haste i have around 15mana left while skill requires 46+/- (Currently running HoP in 3link due to this issue.

My current gear:
"
kilgorek wrote:
wait a sec Uber Elder down? any vid ?

I have confirmation here in the guide, like i said earlier, i'm on vacantion for another week or so...people here on the forum chat killed shaper and uber elder if you read the disscusions we had, sorry if you thought otherwise.
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
"
AlextazY wrote:
Could anyone tell me how to use HoP+Haste and have enough mana for Dominating blow? When I use HoP 4link+haste i have around 15mana left while skill requires 46+/- (Currently running HoP in 3link due to this issue.

My current gear:

have you tried the exact same links as in the guide?

Stay safe exiles ;)
Yes tried same links and still leaves me less mana then Dom Blow needs :(
"
AlextazY wrote:

Check out user kilgorek's profile. He used an essence worm for haste to free up the mana reservation. I followed his lead and it's been working for me.

::WARNING:: this will require you to make additional changes in your build to compensate for losing a ring so it may not be a simple switcharoo.
I use arctic armour instead of Haste and self cast Flesh offering for attack speed so i can use brutality in my HoP setup, might give that a shot if you have mana issues
"
AlextazY wrote:

My current gear:

You have Melee Physical linked with Herald Purity that takes alot of mana.
"
AlextazY wrote:

No, you didnt

Stay safe exiles ;)
Just a small gear upgrade.

Decided to go with lightpoacher with +1 sentinel instead of +40% minion dmg- I agree that it is a way better choice for this build.

also invested into a nice pair of boots which allowed me to relocate some points and gain another jewel in the tree. This is purely for my 2 spectre setup - charges for minions.

still, have to play a little with DEX to remove DEX nodes from the tree and have additional jewel slot.

Next steps will be: getting a good ring and potentially new gloves (more DEX and Resistances) - this will allow me to use

and finally - The Scourge with Culling Strike (in my opinion BIS for the build and very important for endgame). I have already corrupted like 15 of them... still no luck... :(

"
kilgorek wrote:
wait a sec Uber Elder down? any vid ?

i don´t think that this build killed Uber, if yes you need super GG Gear and it´s still a messy fight.

"
kilgorek wrote:
and finally - The Scourge with Culling Strike (in my opinion BIS for the build and very important for endgame). I have already corrupted like 15 of them... still no luck... :(

If Wiki is right ther is noch Culling Strike via Vaal on Claws since the Vaal Orb rework.

For the Mana issue, just run HoP with only one Link till u get Mana leech.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info