3.4 Holy Shepherd-Dominating Blow+HoP-Shaper&Uber Atziri down (Videos)

"
Mindsmog wrote:
ok i will ask once again , why are you not using victarios charity? the frenzy charges for minions is one of the biggest boosts to minion damage?

Hi, i tested the shield yesterday it's hard to maintain the frenzys most of the time my minions have one or zero charges up. I think it's not worth the 500hp and the 3000 armour you lose
"
Calis422 wrote:
Hey man thank you for this fun build. I have a question. I have a nice ring with a socket on it. Is there a skill that helps this build in anyway. I tried animate guardian or zombies but they all die so fast that it doesn't even matter. This is my first character ever so I couldn't find a skill that I can incorporate to your build.

I like Animated Guardian a lot. I played it lvl 20 linked to minion life and he only died two time. First was Shaper second was the Phoenix guardian. So if i got a good unset ring i would put vaal hast in it.
"
Calis422 wrote:
Hey man thank you for this fun build. I have a question. I have a nice ring with a socket on it. Is there a skill that helps this build in anyway. I tried animate guardian or zombies but they all die so fast that it doesn't even matter. This is my first character ever so I couldn't find a skill that I can incorporate to your build.

No, there isnt, it's really straight forward.
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
Red Elder killed without any problems. DPS for boss fights is insane. 430%+ Minion Damage plus some jewels. Still need to work around dexterity I think some nice amu + ring will fix it and allow for one more jewel to be implemented into tree. I went for Death Attunement + all minion dmg nodes + i use two spectres for charges it works really well. Tree path is not optimised but after gaining some additional DEX from gear i will go through life nodes in witch area.

Last edited by kilgorek on Sep 18, 2018, 10:44:14 AM
"
kilgorek wrote:
Red Elder killed without any problems. DPS for boss fights is insane. 430%+ Minion Damage plus some jewels. Still need to work around dexterity I think some nice amu + ring will fix it and allow for one more jewel to be implemented into tree. I went for Death Attunement + all minion dmg nodes + i use two spectres for charges it works really well. Tree path is not optimised but after gaining some additional DEX from gear i will go through life nodes in witch area.

Good job, the amulet didn't even cross my mind as an endgame option but it's a very good choice for damage and clear speed.

Stay safe exiles ;)
"
Kriz0r wrote:
"
Mindsmog wrote:
ok i will ask once again , why are you not using victarios charity? the frenzy charges for minions is one of the biggest boosts to minion damage?

Hi, i tested the shield yesterday it's hard to maintain the frenzys most of the time my minions have one or zero charges up. I think it's not worth the 500hp and the 3000 armour you lose

thankyou for a civil answer, good to see some people have manners ;)
"
dr0guletz wrote:
"
dr0guletz wrote:
"
Mindsmog wrote:

I will answer ONCE AGAIN , it only help at farming and we dont need help farming.

Please explain to me how "5% chance to gain frenzy charge on hit" helps this build on boss fights, im super curious.Considering you change tour minions like....with every hit you deal.

just a civil answer would have sufficed instead of the attitude.
I asked before if dancing dervish was better than this and was hesistant to switch. Once I made the switch, oh boiii fking breeze thru maps like a fking god. Gears still shit though... Imagine if I have endgame gear... Prob one of my strongest char. Thanks op for making this godlike build.
I need your help guys to optimze my gear / the Build for realy late game.
I think about a 6linked Astral Plate withe the new Delve mod "socket Gems are supported with lvl 1 Maim" that would be 15% more dmg. I think that is BiS.

Next thing is a bit more tricky, would it be good to drop Brutality so we can run the Chayula oneHand "United in Dream" with Envy and when we are super rich a Aul's Uprising with a hatred for free?

if yeah what gem do we use for Brutality ? Damage on Full life / added Fire / Ruthless / added Chaos.

i real dont know if United in Dream can make up for Brutality on it´s own.

other ideas to push the Damage to Uber elder ?

thanks Kri

sry for my bad English
"
I asked before if dancing dervish was better than this and was hesistant to switch. Once I made the switch, oh boiii fking breeze thru maps like a fking god. Gears still shit though... Imagine if I have endgame gear... Prob one of my strongest char. Thanks op for making this godlike build.

I just built around the dom blow skill using only physical, but thank you and i'm glad you enjoy it.

Stay safe exiles ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info