3.4.1 Patch Notes

Can we get shared azurite credit when playing in a group please? Would be nice to not be wasting someone's time when grouping up, azurite is the backbone to progression.
Will we see an update on allocation of azurite within groups? it isn't shared, and it's not allocated, even with permanent allocation selected.

Many people are playing in groups and letting their friends hoover up the azurite, under the assumption that if it is FFA allocated, it must be shared:

Testing shows that it is not shared, and only goes to the person picking it up.

This means that azurite runs are kind of detrimental to do in groups, and is skewing some people's azurite gains considerably. I was completely unable to keep up with upgrades while leveling as a result.
K how about fixing the delve cart's light turning off over and over again while your right beside the damn cart effectivly killing u cause u dont have enough flares left to keep u in the light
nice one
"
Zenshii wrote:
All well and dandy, except maybe make flares stickable with some upgrade so they can travel with character.
And for god sake, do something to indicate more clearly where in the world is a fractured wall, specially when there is a pathless location on map and could never figure out from which way u need to approach to find the wall...
I circled a currency location from all sides two times, did all locations around, died five times in the dark, bought 20 flares and 30 minutes later still couldnt find the damn wall. Not to mention that after every death locations map resets and have to remove "fog of war" again and again.
Hard conclusion so far: time/consumables/frustration = not worthy to explore anything.
Just stick to the cart and thats it. Kinda meh.
Then again u see every 5 minutes that player #$^&^*%*^ did solo depth level 600 something, and desire to leave the game all together is even higher by the minute.

pls FIX.
thnx

ZiggyD released a video very clearly explaining how to find walls connecting to secret areas. But in short, explore around the outside until you find a delve checkpoint with only two possible paths branching from it. It has been confirmed that delve 100% connects to the Dynamite wall. Just head in the 'general' direction of the hidden room from that delve, bomb the wall and run back to the checkpoint where you can run the delve as per normal.
The bug where you spawn into darkness without the crawler while switching nodes is still happening. Thankfully i don't play hardcore....
"
Fixed a bug where the Crawler would sometimes not be present to protect players from Darkness after selecting a new location to travel to in the Azurite Mine.

Please look at this again; it is still a regular occurrence.
great bug fixing, good job guys, well done, ty GGG :)
Thanks for those upcoming ajustments. Well, may be already said, but had to mention that one restricting measure are fine - for example small incursions to find the temple.

But two of them - both sulphite (especially raising cost with deep level) and azurite (what is fine, but only if there are only azurite) are bad decision.
There are like 90% time i play Standard and 10% i playing Delve.
Encounter difficulty of endless dungeon should be limiting factor.
Solution variant: 1) Make azurite as fuel for Crawler. 2) No raising cost with delve level. Same distance consume same fuel. 3) Buyable from vendor azurite to get started

Also make Crawler stop after you click on it (during walking to undiscovered node) and start again after another click. Much needed ever more. Or make Crawler move only if you really close to, almost inside model.
"
Kalika_Hadake wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Delve Improvements
  • Monsters with the "Allies Cannot Die" aura cannot be affected by the "Allies Cannot Die" aura themselves. This prevents multiple monsters with this aura from affecting one another.

That's not the clearest messaging I've ever seen from you...

Assuming this is a global change, I disagree with it. If it's only in the mine then whatever.

This...seems clear enough to me. And it prevents the situation where if two rare mobs both have the allies cannot die aura, and are near eachother then they, and everything around them, is effectively 100% immune to everything until the rares get far enough away from eachother to be finished off.

Although...I've never actually seen this situation in action. But how was it allowed to be a thing that could happen in the first place? I guess it was a rare enough edge case until the mines came about and crammed a bunch of rares together all the time that it never mattered.

No, that's not it. Historically they have intentionally let it stay globally, but have removed it in specific cases, like in breaches. The patch note for this is listed under 'delve changes' instead of 'other changes', so I'm inclined to think it's only for in the mines. However unless a dev clarifies it, you'll just have to test it in the wild.
Last edited by Aziraphale on Sep 5, 2018, 10:26:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info