GhazzyTV - 20+ mil sDPS Dominating Blow & Herald of Purity [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

"
kazzo92 wrote:
I did this build in delve with really high succes, pushed to 400, killed 2 of the challenge bosses (lich and vaal arquitect) and i'm planning on doing it again.

You think that with the new banner skill and incursion back we can drop added fire for brutality ?

My idea is to run blasphemy+punishment+banner and use an incursion 90% minion damage + lioneye's remorse or a rare shaped shield or use a x2 arakali's fangs (they are really great)

I used the banners while leveling my champion and the boost to damage was crazy.

Yes im using it to level now,i have tried both and they both have good reason to use. The only minions i have added are from Ullr and its just insanely fast. Zombies, 2 spectres and using dom blow already its fine for speed i ditched smite a while ago.
A Banner would be nice as it boosts minion and ourself. After the upcoming Syndicate nerfs survivability should be fine I think, so a War Banner it will be.

My only problem is that I'm not sure on what Gem to drop. Also mana could be a problem with a triple CWDT setup.
Thank you for the Guide Ghazzy, i had one of the best League starts with it and got a ton of currency in the first week to build some other Characters. good job keep goin.
Greetings Exile
This is my first league and I think I'm doing OK? Syndicate ganks can still be pretty tricky for me and I'm struggling past t13 maps. Any advice on my gear would be appreciated.

Thanks for the guide aswell Ghazzy.

Spoiler
"
DFamous wrote:
This is my first league and I think I'm doing OK? Syndicate ganks can still be pretty tricky for me and I'm struggling past t13 maps. Any advice on my gear would be appreciated.

Spoiler

There are a few things which you can experiment with,
1) Replace the brightbeak with a good DPS weapon so that you can also deal good amount of damage(maybe those scourge claws if you are not playing SSF).
2)remove the convocation from CWDT, use it separately its a life saver when needed.
3)Replace smite with, say Banner or vaal skeletons or Spectres.(vaal skeleies are OP vs bosses)

"
Rtimusexile wrote:
"
bluu_94 wrote:
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone tried herald of agony instead of hatred? Maybe add a few poison mods on the main build too? It might help against bosses as we are scalling minion damage anyway.
I have a build like that with normal necromancer, but adding it to dom blow guardian(already a whimpy hit end game)its just to much. You are starved for slots and tree as it is.

Your absolutely right , it became really complicated to manage HOA and build around it and the damage it did was not what i expected so i came back to the old setup with generosity!
"
bluu_94 wrote:
"
DFamous wrote:

Spoiler

There are a few things which you can experiment with,
1) Replace the brightbeak with a good DPS weapon so that you can also deal good amount of damage(maybe those scourge claws if you are not playing SSF).
2)remove the convocation from CWDT, use it separately its a life saver when needed.
3)Replace smite with, say Banner or vaal skeletons or Spectres.(vaal skeleies are OP vs bosses)

I'll give it all a go now, thank you.
"
DFamous wrote:

Spoiler

If you want more DPS = Scourge claw, but you will need to use shield charge or whirling blades.

If you want to keep using leap slam, i recommend Soul taker Axe, you wont need to worry about mana ever. Also you may wanna try to add enfeeble to your CWDT setup.
Hi, is there any high level with this build? Like 90+? I am lvl 87 and struggling with skill points, I dont really know where to put it ... this is my first char in PoE, so I am struggling quite a lot , when I dont know where to put this stuff...So far I am going through T13 maps without any kind of problems, but I am pretty sure there might be some hickups in my build, if you can point some of them out and show me some alternative for it, I would be glad, thanks a lot :) ...
Spoiler
Last edited by JimmyTulip on Dec 19, 2018, 10:18:32 AM
im having trouble getting the passive tree to load up does anyone have a pastebin for poebuilder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info