[DEAD] FunRoom's Crit Herald of Agony PF/Ascendant [Budget] [Uber Elder] [2.8M+ Shaper DPS]

why did you use curse on hit on your maloney's mechanism when you have oskarm? they do not stack right?
You need to pick up a "you can apply 1 additional curse".

I took the Whispers of Doom passive. You could also use an amulet to get it.

Projectile weakness on the quiver, assassin's mark on the ring or glove.
Last edited by Evernothing on Mar 13, 2019, 4:52:07 PM
Question for FunRoom. If I have Projectile Weakness on the new quiver, I can remove Pierce Support from the crawler right?

Just keep Vicious Projectiles on HoAg all the time maybe?

I only have 5L Coming Calamity at the moment.

I'm not sure if I should have Minion Damage or the Phys to Light conversion. Minion Damage shows more DPS in PoB, but I don't think that takes into account the the resist debuff from EE?
Last edited by Evernothing on Mar 13, 2019, 6:11:21 PM
"
Evernothing wrote:
Question for FunRoom. If I have Projectile Weakness on the new quiver, I can remove Pierce Support from the crawler right?

Just keep Vicious Projectiles on HoAg all the time maybe?

I only have 5L Coming Calamity at the moment.

I'm not sure if I should have Minion Damage or the Phys to Light conversion. Minion Damage shows more DPS in PoB, but I don't think that takes into account the the resist debuff from EE?

You should still keep pierce in your inventory. There are 2 situations where projectile weakness will not work: Hexproof maps, and those totem packs in Delve.

Both Minion Damage and Phys to Light are good. The lightning conversion is to enable shock when our minion crits, which is pretty effective during its mortar attack.

However, if you can only choose one from the two gems, take Minion Damage first.
Right, just fire.
"
why did you use curse on hit on your maloney's mechanism when you have oskarm? they do not stack right?

I am playing Ascendant this league, with skill tree and ascendancy, I can have 3 curses on enemies at the same time. So projectile weakness, poacher's mark and assassin's mark will all work in this case. And if I can get another +1 curse on corrupting my amulet, I can have elemental weakness as an addition.
Right, just fire.
Can I get some tips on this build? This is my char so far.. I went Scion for 3 curses... I looked at that new ring and it don't add dmg when I put it on my char in PoB (I use yours that has 94%).

I'm using increase crit damage instead of phys to lightning because PoB said it was 200k dmg increase... not sure if thats the case since i saw something about we have that Phys to lightning to shock which would increase the dmg by more then the increase crit dmg. Any tips would be great... Thanks

here is my PoB

https://pastebin.com/5Un2Ani8
"
rattek wrote:
Can I get some tips on this build?...

On deciding the gems I don't just follow the highest dps on POB, but also the side effects that the support gems give. That's why I prefer Minion Speed over Faster Attacks, and Phy to Light over Critical Damage.

The shock effect from lightning damage has a small duration, which would increase the damage of following attacks. This damage is hard to calculate on POB and thus we have to judge it by actual gameplay. In my opinion it should be better.
Right, just fire.
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
rattek wrote:
Can I get some tips on this build?...

On deciding the gems I don't just follow the highest dps on POB, but also the side effects that the support gems give. That's why I prefer Minion Speed over Faster Attacks, and Phy to Light over Critical Damage.

The shock effect from lightning damage has a small duration, which would increase the damage of following attacks. This damage is hard to calculate on POB and thus we have to judge it by actual gameplay. In my opinion it should be better.

is PoB updated with the new ring working? or is it just bugged ?
"
rattek wrote:

is PoB updated with the new ring working? or is it just bugged ?

I guess it is bugged.
Right, just fire.
"
FunRoom wrote:
"

I am playing Ascendant this league, with skill tree and ascendancy, I can have 3 curses on enemies at the same time. So projectile weakness, poacher's mark and assassin's mark will all work in this case. And if I can get another +1 curse on corrupting my amulet, I can have elemental weakness as an addition.

in that case what gem setup would you recommend with the quiver?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info