[DEAD] FunRoom's Crit Herald of Agony PF/Ascendant [Budget] [Uber Elder] [2.8M+ Shaper DPS]

k, i wanna do this build but I dont know which skills to take when the path branches.
Should I go east or west when i take Dex ?
POB doesnt show lev by lev skills.
"
whitehawk74 wrote:
k, i wanna do this build but I dont know which skills to take when the path branches.
Should I go east or west when i take Dex ?
POB doesnt show lev by lev skills.

Skill order is not important in this build. You might even play it with a skill caster tree.
Right, just fire.
Hey Nice Build it makes a lot of Fun but i have Problem, i try to use Phasing with a Watcher's Eye and Vaal Haste but its not working any tips?
"
CaiusDD wrote:
Hey Nice Build it makes a lot of Fun but i have Problem, i try to use Phasing with a Watcher's Eye and Vaal Haste but its not working any tips?

You need to use Haste with aul's amulet, that's an expensive upgrade and is not necessary. I excluded it this league.
Right, just fire.
Very nice build, thanks for the detailed guide.

I got kind of bored of my other characters, so I tried this and it's a lot of fun. I didn't follow the guide 100% (did a few changes to gear/tree since I could afford a bit of expensive stuff), but it made the mechanics really easy to understand, even for someone who never played a minion build before.

I'm very impressed by the damage it can output despite investing like 90% of the tree into defensive nodes.

I'm using War Banner (with Hatred and Enlighten lvl 4), and I have a couple of questions regarding its link with Generosity:

How does the debuff "Nearby Enemies take (8-11)% increased Physical Damage" interact with Generosity? Does it benefit from the increased effect? And more importantly, will the debuff radius be based around the crawler instead of me? Or is the "nearby enemies" condition untransferable to minions?
"
Zindolence wrote:

How does the debuff "Nearby Enemies take (8-11)% increased Physical Damage" interact with Generosity? Does it benefit from the increased effect? And more importantly, will the debuff radius be based around the crawler instead of me? Or is the "nearby enemies" condition untransferable to minions?

The debuff applies in a radius around your banner. It doesn't matter if you use generosity or not. Consider it as a curse aura.

With generosity your allies will have better accuracy rating and that's all. You can't gain banner stacks overall since you don't kill.
Right, just fire.
Any tips in terms of gear?

Last edited by Wiizper on Feb 24, 2019, 3:49:15 PM
"
Wiizper wrote:
Any tips in terms of gear?

That looks fine. Try 6L and lv 21 gem next
Right, just fire.
Working good so far, using theifs torment for the extra healing and mana regen. Using starter gear, tabula rasa, goldrim, wanderlust etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUOPWPuKLKg
Last edited by roezee on Feb 25, 2019, 7:46:10 PM
Ran this in the begining of Betrayal solid guide and lot of power for the currency spent.
But i cant handle to rely on the Herald happend so many times that he got stuck, attacks wrong target or you die and has 0 stacks and 0 damage.
I might try another necro/pet build next season but i doubt it since relying on scuffed AI is beta stuff and Alpha bois play Meele atleast so i´ve heard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info