[DEAD] FunRoom's Crit Herald of Agony PF/Ascendant [Budget] [Uber Elder] [2.8M+ Shaper DPS]

"
Gnada wrote:

How is Scion going vs Pathfinder? Seems like a potent combo of Occultist and Pathfinder.

Also, what were your thoughts on the Devouring Diadem? I'm starting to think the Arctic Armour just isn't worth the losses of EHP and potential IAS from other helm options.

Ascendant is similar to PF Here's a few difference:

1. As a league starter, Scion would require Act 3 Library Quest to get your gems while Ranger can get a build swap earlier in Act 2.

2. PF gives better flask management and Virulence stacks. You can maintain 20+ stacks without attacking, meaning higher dps while being mobile.

3. Ascendant on the other hand, gives more options that PF can't. You can either go Guardian for 25% reduced curse effect on you (so Temp Chains are not so horrible), or Occultist for +1 curse, which you can also get it on skill tree with PF using just 4 skill points. Having poacher's mark is really nice too because it both grants you life gain on hit and minions frenzy charges, which can further improve their dps by around 20% more.

4. I personally do not suggest heavily investing on curses unless you play pure Occultist. Curses on bosses are weak anyways. Our build should be able to do Hexproof maps without curses anyways. I just really liked the shattering part against porcupines so I took Assassin's Mark for the #1 curse.

About the Devouring Diadem, I was hoping to get myself one with the +2 projectiles enchantment so I can try to use both Hatred and an aspect skill. However, I didn't so I took EB from skill tree instead.

Having completed my 36 challenges, I don't think my build will get anymore upgrades this league.
I play builds that guarantee to be destroyed in 4 months.
Thank you very much for the updates and details! I will keep pushing the Pathfinder version for a bit longer this league and see how I do. I'm not all that familiar with the bow playstyle, so it should be interesting. I usually play casters or melee classes. Happy New Year to ya!
Been playing this build casually, but I'm still crazy impressed at how good it is for its items economical value. Props.

Proximity shield is a straight bitch though, fer sure. Tried doing Whakawairua Tuahu map, and LUL. Any tips for a fight like that? Just straight up skill swap?
"
shrewbert wrote:
Been playing this build casually, but I'm still crazy impressed at how good it is for its items economical value. Props.

Proximity shield is a straight bitch though, fer sure. Tried doing Whakawairua Tuahu map, and LUL. Any tips for a fight like that? Just straight up skill swap?

To do the Hakuna Matata you just need to find a flicker strike friend.
Still nervous to fully switch. I have a 6l ql with right colors, a 5l calamity with right colors, 10 pure ex and like 1100c. Do you think I'm ready?

I'm maxed out at mid tier red maps with my toxic rain dot build. I want to be able to do other stuff but there is comfort in just chaining t12 maps and chaining selling pure breachstones from it that fled farming.

I am almost 92, maybe I'll switch at lvl 95. ;x

"
term wrote:
Still nervous to fully switch. I have a 6l ql with right colors, a 5l calamity with right colors, 10 pure ex and like 1100c. Do you think I'm ready?

10ex is more than enough to play this build.
hi, I noticed your character running both asssasins mark on hit and poachers mark on hit, how are you getting multiple curses on enemies?
NVM, just noticed its a scion
Last edited by mrconfus3d on Jan 3, 2019, 10:46:52 PM
"
mrconfus3d wrote:
hi, I noticed your character running both asssasins mark on hit and poachers mark on hit, how are you getting multiple curses on enemies?
NVM, just noticed its a scion

Second curse is optional, just let you know.
Hi, I wanted to thank you for the build! I'm playing SSF and so far it's been great. I've beaten tier 10 elder and am doing red tier maps which is farther than I've ever gotten before.

One thing I found is that if you can't get a Coming Calamity then you can take the other aura cluster between Ranger and Shadow to get an extra 12% reserved reduction. With Conqueror's efficiency this allowed me to use Hatred with HoA (depending on supports).

Now to continue trying to chance a Coming Calamity and hopefully get a Devouring Diadem.

I am curious as to what would be a good leveling method especially for someone who would be new to the game. I recently introduced my friend to the game and shes interested in it and i know that this would be a pretty fun build for her. so what would you recommend for leveling and the path to go while leveling

Like what skills at what level and so on and so forth. i want to make it easier for someone newer to be able to hop in and be able to run the build. any help would be much appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info