[3.4] Delve: Guide to fractured walls

You are awesome! This is what got me to get it. One little add from me since I didn't read all the pages.

You can't work from minimum flares, light radius, etc... You absolutely have to be upgrading along the way.

I just blew up my first wall but 3 flares was not enough to survive it.

Thanks for the detailed write-up!

wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
thanks a lot!
makes delving a lot more easy.
Someone figured out something on reddit and it would be great if you added it to your guy:

Each node can either be connected to one node (dead end) or 3/4, but never 2.

The only exception being the mine shaft.
Last edited by Icemasta on Sep 3, 2018, 8:50:16 AM
Thanks so much for writing this guide, it helped me a ton.

One thing that I think you should add though is the fact that there is no limit to how long the hidden path can be. I just had a 5 tile long path, and it took me forever to find because I didn't think they could be that long.
Nice post. It helped me a lot through delves!
Thank you for work.
Interesting mechanics enthusiast.
Wow this is a good info, thanks man. Can’t wait till I get home to try to blow my 1st wall ;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Hi

What should i upgrade first and second and how should i keep upgrading? ( dark res. light radius, flares?, dynamite?)

Ty
Thanks a bunch for this! Couldn't understand why I was breaking walls and not unlocking paths, knowing it connects from node to node is very useful knowledge!
I have 2 more questions:

1) Do those non node walls hide any good loot in those boxes? I've cleared several of the ant it was utter garbage... Can fossils hide behind those walls?

2) How do you find fossils? I check every off-path alleyway (around 2 flame dashes in). I find them extremely rarely. Am I doing smth wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info