[3.4] Explosive Arrow Ignite Prolif Trickster [SC/HC]

Gonna try this build, have enough currency to waste and will come back to edit this.

So any feedback for that build ?

I'm trying it on HC right now.

Just started hc league yesterday, i hit 40 with the build, work pretty well for me.
What would be the six link setup for Cloak of Flame?
"
Kross0m wrote:
Gonna try this build, have enough currency to waste and will come back to edit this.

Hi, thx for test this. :)

"
iromisi wrote:
So any feedback for that build ?

I'm trying it on HC right now.

Just started hc league yesterday, i hit 40 with the build, work pretty well for me.

Hi,

The normal tips to hardcore is the same for all HC builds, be very careful. I played up to level 80 in softcore (I did not have much time to play this league, I've been very busy this year) and died a few times for my own mistake and some for lag (at the beginning of this league the Brazilian servers were giving too much trouble). I still have not played enough to get the pet, I will complete some challenges that are lacking just to get the canary.

But a problem that I realize this Delve league is that monsters suddenly appear from the shadows when you walk too fast. By them suddenly appear the ignite caused in enemies behind does not spread properly, which makes it difficult to clear speed faster and can be dangerous. In fact I think Delve will have some improvements in mechanics in the future that can help ignite prolif builds.

"
deklan006 wrote:
What would be the six link setup for Cloak of Flame?

The recommended in the topic: Explosive Arrow + Ignite Prolif + Combustion + Elemental Damage with Attacks + Deadly Ailments + Empower

You'll probably need to calculate what is more worth, probably Vorici craft.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Nov 16, 2018, 3:35:30 PM
thanks
Last edited by deklan006 on Nov 17, 2018, 8:26:59 PM
Unfortunately people think this build is half dead. As far as I played it was working well, but this nerf in Quill Rain greatly affects the ignite damage. I did not make red maps in this build, but this difference should be pretty much missing on red maps. I do not intend to play with this build in the next league, but if anyone wants to test and tell if it still works, just comment. :)
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info