[3.4] Explosive Arrow Ignite Prolif Trickster [SC/HC]

Hi, guys, I've done a lot of simulations to figure out which would be the best build that could easily scale higher levels of damage to explore the depths of Delve. Initially I was thinking of something that used the life of the enemies as base damage (Detonate Dead or something), but I came to the conclusion that it must be very annoying, a little time consuming to cast (it can be dangerous in greater depths) and with clear speed not very good, after many simulations the PoB introduced me that an Explosive Arrow Ignite Prolif may be a good option. :)

Playstyle
Hit the packs with 5 hits in less than 1 second and wait for the ignite damage to melt. On stronger enemies you can use Cold Snap for EE procs.

Against bosses, use Scorching Ray + Spell Totem, Flammability, Cold Snap for EE procs and Vaal Lightning Trap to optimize damage.

Why play with this build instead of one with Elementalist?
Because that I like of Shadow. :)

Trickster is very good because of Patiente Reaper, Prolonged Pain and Swift Killer increased your damage and Weave the Arcane has a perfect synergy with MoM and the cost of Explosive Arrow (which has a very high mana cost) is never a problem. In addition, with Shadow you have life and mana leech (Mind Drinker and Blood Drinker). :)

Goal with this build:
- Easy to play, to lazy people;
- Explore the depth more easily;
- Best damage possible with ignite damage using Explosive Arrow;
- The basic defensive set based on Leech + MoM + Phase Acrobatics + 208% maximum life.

Ascendancy

Weave the Arcane (1) > Patiente Reaper (2) > Prolonged Pain (3) > Swift Killer (4)

Pantheon
Major god: Soul of Lunaris
Protects you from the physical damage. Movement speed. Usefull against breach.

Second option can be The Brine King: protect you against stun.

Minor God: Tukohama
Additional defense against physical damage.

Leveling guide
Use Freeze Pulse and Fire Trap until level 28, then you can buy Explosive Arrow with Sciosa. With this, use with Quill Rain as soon as you can.

Take your first ascendancy points at level 38 and get Weave the Arcane, you will have difficulty keeping the mana cost with Explosive Arrow until the beginning of Act 5, the mana cost will be high and you will need a flask of mana. Before facing Brine King, have the following passive tree:
Level 50

I recommend normal Izaro around level 38. Go cruel Izaro around level 55. Go merciless Izaro when you feel safe.

Before Kitava act 10 have at least the following passive tree:
Level 64

Damage:
140k ignite damage against white mobs after the use of Cold Snap. The calculation here is done based on white mobs since they will be the main meeting of Delve. Against bosses just change the settings in PoB and active the apropriates buffs (curse, etc).
https://pastebin.com/TmTazT81

Passive Tree
Level 92

Full tree

To softcore, if you do not want so much life and so many defenses, just remove the points you find unnecessary.

Unique items
Spoiler
Quill Rain

Excellent item, use this forever. Only with Quill Rain you can apply 5 stacks of arrows in less than 1 second.

Hrimnor's Resolve

Excellent item updated in the 2.6 patch. Flat life, cold resistance, fire damage and Cannot be Chilled or Frozen if you have used a Fire Skill Recently. Must have it no doubt!

Gang's Momentum

Must have to increased ignite chance and damage.

Ngamahu Tiki

Flat life, fire resistance and fire damage. Must have it. Do not confuse this with Araku Tiki.

Cloak of Flame

Great item. Nice physical damage mitigation (usefull to hardcore), high fire resistance and increase ignite duration.

Tabula Rasa

For those who want to explore the maximum damage and possible efficiency quickly the tabula rasa provide it and is a great option for those who do not have 6L. In the hardcore will depend on much damage you can mitigate (mainly physical) and capped elemental resistances.

The rest of rare itens with life, resistance and, if possible, fire damage and/or elemental damage with attacks.

Links
5L: Explosive Arrow + Ignite Prolif + Combustion + Elemental Damage with Attacks + Deadly Ailments
6L: + Empower
With Explosive Arrow Q20%, you can remove Combustion and use Burning Damage. With this you'll have 90% of ignite chance, then you must compensate by other means to have 100%. Using Burning Damage cause more damage, but it will be very difficult getting as correct colors on the chest or the bow. Use Vorici's Calculator to find out which option is best for you.
https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

Other Skills
4L: Scorching Ray + Spell Totem + Faster Casting + Increased Duration
With 8 stages, this set reduce Fire resistance against bosses by -24% (24% more fire damage).

4L: Arctic Armour (optionally) + Clarity + Flammability + Vaal Lightning Trap
Use Arctic Armour optionally. Clarity is mandatory, using only this your mana pool is greater. Flammability + Vaal Lightning Trap to offensive actions.

4L: Flame Golem + Blind + Cold Snap + Faster Casting
Fire Golem only to increased the damage, it is likely that with very strong enemies he will die quickly because he has not specialized. Cold Snap is to proc EE in strong enemies and give to you chance to gain Frenzy Charges.

4L: CwdT + Immortal Call + Increased Duration + Blink Arrow
CwdT + Immortal Call to help against physical damage and Blink Arrow to movement skill.

Jewels
At least Fire Damage and life, the rest is plus. :)

Bandits
Kill all.

Flask
I recommend using a defensive flask, Stibnite, Basalt or Granite (I personally prefer this). Use a ofensive flask, at least one Sulphur Flask.

Updates:
Spoiler
4/9
- Updated Passive Tree section.

6/9
- Updated Links section.

1/10
- Updated Leveling Guide section.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Oct 22, 2018, 6:13:47 PM
Last bumped on Dec 5, 2018, 3:08:41 PM
Thanks for the Guide, im currently trying this.. its a pain to lvl it to lv.38 where ignite prolif firstly can be used.

but i hope its worth the pain i suffer now to enjoy it fully polished.

EDIT:

Trash Build, sorry mate, this is the most horrible Build that i played in the past 4 years of PoE.

Don't reccomend it to anyone, don't waste your Time guys, move on, find a Good Build.

Good Luck.
Last edited by ebeninami on Sep 1, 2018, 2:45:25 AM
Hmmm. I'll test this build in this league and I'll start to test and play Delve today. If this build be very bad, I will delete the informations this topic. :)
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 2, 2018, 9:59:32 AM
"
ebeninami wrote:
Thanks for the Guide, im currently trying this.. its a pain to lvl it to lv.38 where ignite prolif firstly can be used.

but i hope its worth the pain i suffer now to enjoy it fully polished.

EDIT:

Trash Build, sorry mate, this is the most horrible Build that i played in the past 4 years of PoE.

Don't reccomend it to anyone, don't waste your Time guys, move on, find a Good Build.

Good Luck.

what the hell are you talking about? there's ele prolif, which is actually probably better for lvling because you get ignite chance. i'm doing this build now, and 28->36 was a breeze, i legit pressed EA once on every mob with quill rain/cloak of flame/hyrri's bite w/ a 4L EA (ea/ele prolif/combustion/wed)

if this is the "most horrible build" uve played then u must not play very much or u must be very bad, because ign focused trickster ea and trickster ignite prolif as a whole is a very tried and tested thing; not to mention if you get patient reaper early lvling becomes literally deathproof and manaless.

that being said i'm doing a diff tree as i think op's is kinda inefficient; if my tree turns out well i'll post it.
Last edited by Syako on Sep 4, 2018, 1:12:10 AM
"
Syako wrote:
what the hell are you talking about? there's ele prolif, which is actually probably better for lvling because you get ignite chance. i'm doing this build now, and 28->36 was a breeze, i legit pressed EA once on every mob with quill rain/cloak of flame/hyrri's bite w/ a 4L EA (ea/ele prolif/combustion/wed)

if this is the "most horrible build" uve played then u must not play very much or u must be very bad, because ign focused trickster ea and trickster ignite prolif as a whole is a very tried and tested thing; not to mention if you get patient reaper early lvling becomes literally deathproof and manaless.

that being said i'm doing a diff tree as i think op's is kinda inefficient; if my tree turns out well i'll post it.

Oh, good to know that there are people who are testing and it's working. Another person sent a message in private telling me that the build is working fine. I even thought PoB might be with bug, but I found this very unlikely.

I started playing yesterday, I'm going to play softcore because I want to test this build safely, but I'm going to do hardcore tree.
I must play slowly because my time is short, but I intend to play until the end of the league. :)

BTW, I intend to further test the addition of Emberwake combined with Dyadian Dawn to see if it works out.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 5, 2018, 8:33:28 AM
maybe swift affliction better empower +3
Could kaom's heart work in anyway?
"
LunaCaptain wrote:
Could kaom's heart work in anyway?

Yes.

--------------

Finally yesterday I killed the kitava act 10, as I said before I'm playing slow, but the build has worked well so far.

It's my current gear:
Spoiler

edit: Updated Leveling Guide section. :)
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Oct 1, 2018, 9:04:22 PM
leech??it does not work on ignite
"
Escey wrote:
leech??it does not work on ignite

Yes, the explosion leech, I never said that the ignite leech.
Guides made by me:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info