[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

I have been playing poe for like only 6 months roughly, by so far this is one of the fun and fast build i tried.
I was able to finish the acts and reach mapping within 8 hrs of gameplay, my best record, to top it off i did uber lab at level 73, which is the best so far for me by a long shot.
Thank you so much for this fun build, got my first exalt orb too 😀 and got my self a loreweave, i have so many areas to improve but i am just having fun blasting the mobs :)
Again thank you so much
Gonna pump about 40-50ex into this build, as I want to play the new skill, already bought the 6L loreweave, and the weapons, what rings would you recommend, like 5ex each rings, would steel/opal rings be the way to go?
Also, how important is the accuracy on the rings, seems to limit my search results quite a lot.
How about a shaper ring with a curse on hit?
Thanks!

Last edited by Zeypha on Sep 28, 2018, 2:43:03 AM
The build is very nice, however I am a little lost, according to PoB I currently have 800k DPS in the best case scenario and 350k DPS in combat Avg. So my question is what to do to ramp up damage and eventually what should I upgrade next? (Apart from making 6L on chest ofc)

My Current Gear:
Spoiler

"
Revqx wrote:
The build is very nice, however I am a little lost, according to PoB I currently have 800k DPS in the best case scenario and 350k DPS in combat Avg. So my question is what to do to ramp up damage and eventually what should I upgrade next? (Apart from making 6L on chest ofc)

My Current Gear:
Spoiler

There's no 1 thing that is holding you back. You're doing good. It's just the little things that accumulate.

1. your atziris flask has near minimal rolls. get a near-perfect one and itll add nearly 10% more damage.

2. youre still lv 88. I have 2 more jewel sockets than you. Just that alone is like 60% crit multi plus extra stats.

3. Your belt isnt that great. I think you were trying to copy me but a 2-stat belt with t1 life and t1 ele damage would be just as good or better than yours. Just get a typical stygian or craft an elder leather belt with life recovery on it (not flask recovery).

4. It think its better to have a 6 link rare chest with lots of life than a 5link loreweave, but thats up to u

5. linking combustion to totem is a huge damage boost

"
KingKatura wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
KingKatura wrote:
i have a challenge for you!!

Spoiler
Create a Scion Version that is equal or better ;p

lol i was thinking about respeccing into Jugg for more tankiness. Shouldnt be too hard. I wasnt planning a scion.

I was just making sure. And the scion thing was to see if you could.

Btw I added your Lvl~40-91 tree's to your paste-bin how ever the lvl~80-91 tree for chieftain seems to be broke and possibly missing nodes which you can go through and select if you want. But here it is the pastbin with the extra tree's and your build notes compiled for you. Also if it was broken and you fix the trees and generate a new PB please let me know so i can update mine and use it thanks for the build.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Original Pastebin with your added trees and your notes:

https://pastebin.com/RDWMTqBT

thanks.

https://pastebin.com/HcLTz7m1

made tiny edits
hey man, i just wanna give you a big thank you!

this is the first character ever i didnt get burned out at lvl91 and still motivates to play, i just love the skill!

the crit-notes and when i get the last jewel, motivates me to get lvl95 for the extra damage boost!

Spoiler

got like 3 ex in the bank, defently looking to upgrade some stuff do get more life, damage is fine... the 500+ crit multi doing wonders... hanging arround at 5,2k and still trying to 6L my loreweave (800 fuses in)
"
Boloso wrote:
hey man, i just wanna give you a big thank you!

this is the first character ever i didnt get burned out at lvl91 and still motivates to play, i just love the skill!

the crit-notes and when i get the last jewel, motivates me to get lvl95 for the extra damage boost!

Spoiler

got like 3 ex in the bank, defently looking to upgrade some stuff do get more life, damage is fine... the 500+ crit multi doing wonders... hanging arround at 5,2k and still trying to 6L my loreweave (800 fuses in)

Nice! Yea the last few lvs are really valuable!
"
ibbeywoox wrote:
I have been playing poe for like only 6 months roughly, by so far this is one of the fun and fast build i tried.
I was able to finish the acts and reach mapping within 8 hrs of gameplay, my best record, to top it off i did uber lab at level 73, which is the best so far for me by a long shot.
Thank you so much for this fun build, got my first exalt orb too 😀 and got my self a loreweave, i have so many areas to improve but i am just having fun blasting the mobs :)
Again thank you so much

Sounds awesome! Glad you like it
Hi, how deep this build can delve? I'm planning to respec into this build for more tankiness. Love this skill, it clears great.

I went Champion with almost same dps as yours but with less life and less tanky. https://pastebin.com/WZMTvT7m
"
totski21 wrote:
Hi, how deep this build can delve? I'm planning to respec into this build for more tankiness. Love this skill, it clears great.

I went Champion with almost same dps as yours but with less life and less tanky. https://pastebin.com/WZMTvT7m

Hmm i see. champion with the xophs blood route.

Ive never played champion and i know you get 100% hit chance if you taunt. But without taunting, you have 76% hit chance. You have to get that first hit in in order to get the 100% hit chance. Since you're missing 1/4 of your first hits, I think it really prevents you from one shotting enemies. Not one-shotting enemies will put you in many dangers obviously, plus potentially running out of mana because you cant leech.

CP is a skill that hits hard. It's the opposite of many little hits like molten strike or blade flurry. So I feel like even if you are champion, getting some accuracy is beneficial.

Not sure yet how deep. im at like 300. I'm finally going to try to delve deep. I've been doing some other things until now. I can tell u that regen is really nice in delves tho, and i kill things before they hit me. Btw, I switched to jugg. less dps but more tanky. I'll update later on how it feels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info