[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Hey Holly,

Im glad I've met this guide and now enjoying this new skill thanks to your quidance. Tho, I'm at lvl84 and struggling with single target dps. People with even worse gear saying they are easily farming t10+ and I literally stuck on t6. Not lucky with currency this league so I spent all I could farm on 320 pdps sword with high atack per your search link. Added low cost accessories to get phys dmg a bit higher, but still sitting around 200k pob dps with all effective mark boxes checked in. What is critical to change in my gear (please ignore chest\helmet) to effectively increase dmg ?

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

1. Can you provide what are the effective 4 to 6 link setup for Consecrated Path?

2. Also, why you chose that 6-link combo for Consecrated Path?

Thanks
"
iSoldier wrote:
Hey Holly,

Im glad I've met this guide and now enjoying this new skill thanks to your quidance. Tho, I'm at lvl84 and struggling with single target dps. People with even worse gear saying they are easily farming t10+ and I literally stuck on t6. Not lucky with currency this league so I spent all I could farm on 320 pdps sword with high atack per your search link. Added low cost accessories to get phys dmg a bit higher, but still sitting around 200k pob dps with all effective mark boxes checked in. What is critical to change in my gear (please ignore chest\helmet) to effectively increase dmg ?

Thank you in advance.

you have no accuracy on gear. your hit chance is 80%. you also dont have a diamond flask. Your effective crit chance is 21% right now. This means 20% of the time u do 0 damage (you miss), 60% of the time you do 1/2.6 of the potential damage (you dont crit).

try to get 600+ accuracy on gear. rings and helm are the best places to get them. On amulet, get crit multi. Also, get an ice golem

And get the flasks that I have. Keep the atziris promise but all others need to be changed. you can keep a quicksilver but quality it and put a useful suffix on. You need unbleed/uncurse/unfreeze flasks.
"
xDeicidium wrote:
Hi,

1. Can you provide what are the effective 4 to 6 link setup for Consecrated Path?

2. Also, why you chose that 6-link combo for Consecrated Path?

Thanks

4 link is melee phys, ele attk, inc aoe or ele focus. but you should get a 5 link or 6 link asap

for 6link, inc aoe is a must for clearing. melee phys and ele attk is a no-brainer for damage. swapping aoe with conc is also a no-brainer for bossing.

the rest of the links, you have options of ruthless/ele focus/full life/combustion.

- Combustion is actually the strongest, but this can be linked to the totem. If the totem ignites the enemy, they will get the negative fire res.

- ele focus is fine for bossing, but if you happened to have a statstick sword like mine with a ton of cold damage, ele focus will prevent you from freezing and shattering enemies while clearing.

- damage on full life is a lot of damage but it doesnt work when youre not on full life.

- Ruthless is the least amount of damage. However, it has the lowest mana cost multiplier of all the supports. I've been using it because of the mana issue. I think my atk speed is too fast lol
Managed to get a new stat stick

which let me get a 4 link on my movement skill with Blood Magic without loosing the 3 linked Ancestral Warchief. I also broke 2 million in PoB so that's always nice :D.
I might try to kill Uber Elder for my first time with this character but I'll have to learn his mechanics first.
"
Syperek wrote:
Managed to get a new stat stick

which let me get a 4 link on my movement skill with Blood Magic without loosing the 3 linked Ancestral Warchief. I also broke 2 million in PoB so that's always nice :D.
I might try to kill Uber Elder for my first time with this character but I'll have to learn his mechanics first.

Ohh wow thats a nice one! Yea good luck! I've never attempted lol
Hey holly could u help me to find a stat stick?

i have this one

Everytime i try a new one i pay alot and its worst
Why isn't anyone using gifts from above unique for this build ? the 50% increased damage , crit chance and the regen is BIS for this.
"
taint8 wrote:
Why isn't anyone using gifts from above unique for this build ? the 50% increased damage , crit chance and the regen is BIS for this.

Not Bis at all. It's ok if you dont have anything else. A diamond ring with flat phys, ele attk, accuracy, will beat it by a lot. Even the mark of the elder gives more dps.

Both these rings I have give more dps than gifts from above. And has life and resist. flat phys is important

"
gokudin wrote:
Hey holly could u help me to find a stat stick?

i have this one

Everytime i try a new one i pay alot and its worst

You have to tell me your budget.... theres a 10c to 1000ex range in cost. get a nebuloch if youre poor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info