[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Backho wrote:
Nice Build and Quickly Update of your progress.

Very helpful for me.

i have some problem with "Boss fight".

Just use Vaal DS?

Use Vaal Warchief supported by melee phys and ele attacks. Use regular warchief too. In the lv91 video, you can see me cast 2 warciefs vs boss.
"
Enforc3R wrote:
Isn't abyssus a huge dps increase over Starkonja?

What is the benefit of wearing Starkonja on this build?

Abyssus is a huge DPS increase but you take 40% more phys damage. You will die a lot easier. And the build doesnt need much more DPS anyways. I suggest not using it.
"
password2810 wrote:
can this build work with non-crit playstyle ?

Yes, non crit is easier to build, but crit will always have higher endgame DPS.

Start as a non-crit build then change to crit later when you can.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 4, 2018, 8:51:59 AM
"
bitbite11 wrote:
In your end game POB you take Arohongui, Moon's Presence

But on your char I can see you take Ramako, Sun's Light for your ascendancy.

Is one better than the other? pros/cons? levelling this build atm has been super smooth hoping to do some nice delving with it.

Yea I changed my mind. I decided I didnt need more damage lol. I will update soon.
So I was searching for upgrades/ways to improve my damage (Theoretical on POB) by looking at your pastebin posted in the "Example Endgame Gear" section. I couldn't figure out what was off so I ended up copying all your items/skills/config etc and yet your DPS is still about 500k higher. How is this? Here's my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/GEQ3vsjt
Any help would be appreciated
"
Chardness wrote:
So I was searching for upgrades/ways to improve my damage (Theoretical on POB) by looking at your pastebin posted in the "Example Endgame Gear" section. I couldn't figure out what was off so I ended up copying all your items/skills/config etc and yet your DPS is still about 500k higher. How is this? Here's my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/GEQ3vsjt
Any help would be appreciated

Hmm. I am not sure what is different about our POB.

But I looked at your gear. You are trying to do Mace-crit. That will be very hard to do. Maces are slow too. I suggest switching your weapon and tree to swords.

Also, get an atziris promise for more damage. Lions roar for even more.

Also, both tombfist and belt of deceiver intimidate enemies, so they are redundant. I'd change your belt.
I'm following this build since 2 days and I'm having a blast with it, I started the league as a mom essence & drain char but after some time playing with it I wanted something more violent, this is it haha

I will post my gear when I'm switching to crit, and btw the smite skill is awesome from 1 to 28 I had a smooth early leveling with it (if someone is looking for a good starting skill...)
Our stat stick atk speed affects our hit/second or just the mh?

I rly need more atks per second
"
gokudin wrote:
Our stat stick atk speed affects our hit/second or just the mh?

I rly need more atks per second

Only main hand matters.

To get more atk speed, switch offhand with prismatic eclipse with 3 green sockets. Your scaeva should have 3 green sockets too for the crit multi mod.

But, that's a lot of green sockets, which limits your gems and that sucks. So I suggest u replace scaeva with a faster sword. Dreamfeather is a good unique weapon option. But rare swords are better for endgame.

Look for "Attacks per Second" of at least 1.8. My weapon is 1.94.

http://poe.trade/search/oyazirizukoteh
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 4, 2018, 11:34:42 AM
-How HC viable is this build?
-How chieftain is vs. champion?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info