[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Hollyphantom wrote:

Nice! Kinda funny that your sword is worth more in exalts than your shield in alcs lol.

im pretty sure u can find a better shield if u have that kind of currency. Maybe ones with double corrupted mods??

Edit: I went ahead and had this meme shield crafted

Last edited by Jonamitsu on Dec 30, 2018, 10:28:57 AM
I find that you can squeeze a tiny bit more outta your DPS taking Fencing and the crit nodes leading up to it. Just that single change (getting rid of the endurance charge and the mana nodes, I am having no problem with suvivability and mana sustain/flask sustain) on your POB tree was a 200k Shaper DPS increase.

This is of course with it setup how you had it with everything checked. Realistically it is still a ~140k DPS increase to what you had, taking away what I felt were pointless nodes to begin with. (I never once took them)

Overall, I love what You have done here and am having a blast teleport exploding on everything. (no pun)
How do u deal with vulnerability and elemental weakness with Oni-goroshi? Just reroll the maps?
"
mistahefty wrote:
How do u deal with vulnerability and elemental weakness with Oni-goroshi? Just reroll the maps?

uncurse flask is a must, regardless of your weapon choice.

see flask section.
EDIT: I was having trouble with Phoenix using Oni, but I just stopped using Blood Rage and rolled better mods and was much more manageable.
Last edited by subiedude8 on Dec 31, 2018, 2:57:46 PM
Hey all, I'm new to PoE and following the guide was an awesome experience.
I'm running maps right now and just bought a jeweled foil thinking it would drastically improve my DPS.

It has 260 pDPS, and was listed for 30 chaos, is the elemental damage mod that bad ?
It also seems to not make a huge difference as I was using a main hand Scaeva and off hand Dreamfeather.

Would getting a second rare sword be better ?
I'm loving this build and having a blast. I'm in a weird spot in that I don't really know what I should upgrade. I've been following the guide in what stats to get on items. Should I get more attack speed on my jewels? My attack rate on PoB is 3.74. I know tombfist and loreweave would be the most obvious, but is there anything else I'm missing? I have about 250 chaos to work with.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/3Bpwa9mZ
Profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/pakoola/characters
Hi everyone !

This build can be viable for HC ?

Whith what modification ?

Thx for yours answers... and sorry for my english :( !

Have good day !
hi,
you say that after 3.5 even with a shield the dps should approx be the same, but if i remove one of the two weapons my dps tooltip halves (have been trying with both), why is that ?
"
berny wrote:
hi,
you say that after 3.5 even with a shield the dps should approx be the same, but if i remove one of the two weapons my dps tooltip halves (have been trying with both), why is that ?

poe is not that simple. removing 1 weapon is not the same as a shield build

1. u probably have dual wield mods that needs to be changed to shield or something relevant. on tree and jewel

2. u dont have a lycosidae or any useful damage shield

3. dual wield melee and atk speed bonus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info