[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

What build do you recomeded for new player this consecrated path build or this one https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1971701/page/1 for templar?
"
lukozak wrote:
What build do you recomeded for new player this consecrated path build or this one https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1971701/page/1 for templar?

ele claw inquisitor? you cant use CP with claws. u could just use a sword instead but it's a waste to be pure ele. you wont have as much dps going that route. The guide is also a little outdated.

Also, that guide is more focused on endgame. My guide has more details on leveling and finding items i think, so itll be helpful for new players.

my guide is better, especially since that guide isnt even a CP guide.

Why templar? Chieftain is easier to build and tankier. inquisitor just has higher max dps
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Nov 20, 2018, 5:31:59 PM
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
lukozak wrote:

ele claw inquisitor? you cant use CP with claws. u could just use a sword instead but it's a waste to be pure ele. you wont have as much dps going that route. The guide is also a little outdated.

Also, that guide is more focused on endgame. My guide has more details on leveling and finding items i think, so itll be helpful for new players.

Why templar? Chieftain is easier to build and tankier. inquisitor just has higher max dps

iam pretty sure he meant cp or the molten strike ele claw inquisitor build in general as a new player. i'd say go with the ele claw inquisitor build if you are a new player since with that build you can learn how to, for example, position yourself better
deleted
Last edited by Camatoo on Nov 21, 2018, 9:55:10 AM
"
dANNY187 wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
lukozak wrote:

iam pretty sure he meant cp or the molten strike ele claw inquisitor build in general as a new player. i'd say go with the ele claw inquisitor build if you are a new player since with that build you can learn how to, for example, position yourself better

Oh I see. Well, in that case, there's no better build that i'd recommend. But I recommend my guide cuz i think my leveling section is more extensive and updated. Again, that guide is focused on endgame, which new players wont care much about for a really long time.

Plus, i guess my build has more smoother leveling. The templar tree takes 20 levels just to travel to the right side of the tree, which wont feel good until u reach endgame.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Nov 21, 2018, 10:20:16 AM
Hey, i love the guide!
If u would look at my character, how would u say i am doing? The damage feels very good but the survivabily sometimes feels a bit harder. Do u see things i should improve, besides a 6l loreweave, cant affort that.
Keep up the work and thanks!
PS. i hope u can see my character on my profile. tried to make it work :)
Last edited by DecentDanny on Nov 23, 2018, 9:20:09 AM
"
DecentDanny wrote:
Hey, i love the guide!
If u would look at my character, how would u say i am doing? The damage feels very good but the survivabily sometimes feels a bit harder. Do u see things i should improve, besides a 6l loreweave, cant affort that.

Hi. In general, your build looks completely fine. If you need more defense, try to get more life on gear/tree, and work on your flasks.

1. Flasks. Get an instant unbleed life flask. Instant is important. Get a diamond flask of warding (uncurse). Quality all flasks. You can sell blacksmith's to buy baubles btw.

2. You took jewel sockets too early. Why? Because Jewel sockets = crit multi, and crit multi does nothing unless you have a lot of crit chance. You should switch to a rare sword with crit chance soon. it's not a big deal tho.

3. remove the life leech node because you have it in your ascendancy now, and you only need 1 mana leech node on tree. This will save u 2 points.

4. The abyss jewel at the bottom of tree isnt that good. I'd get ones with more life on it or crit multi.

5. Try to finish up uber lab. this will allow u to get rid of fire res from gear so u can get something other better mods.

6. Important: It seems your combustion is linked to your herald of ash. This is making you reserve more mana. you should unlink it.

"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
DecentDanny wrote:
Hey, i love the guide!

Hi. In general, your build looks completely fine. If you need more defense, try to get more life on gear/tree, and work on your flasks.

1. Flasks. Get an instant unbleed life flask. Instant is important. Get a diamond flask of warding (uncurse). Quality all flasks. You can sell blacksmith's to buy baubles btw.

2. You took jewel sockets too early. Why? Because Jewel sockets = crit multi, and crit multi does nothing unless you have a lot of crit chance. You should switch to a rare sword with crit chance soon. it's not a big deal tho.

3. remove the life leech node because you have it in your ascendancy now, and you only need 1 mana leech node on tree. This will save u 2 points.

4. The abyss jewel at the bottom of tree isnt that good. I'd get ones with more life on it or crit multi.

5. Try to finish up uber lab. this will allow u to get rid of fire res from gear so u can get something other better mods.

6. Important: It seems your combustion is linked to your herald of ash. This is making you reserve more mana. you should unlink it.

Thanks for your response!
As im buying new gear, ill look out for as much life as i can. On the other things:
1. Done my flasks :D, got exactly what u said!

2. Im actively looking for a good rare with crit, im using the poe.trade page u recommended in ur build section. but im looking for a good one that's cheaper than 1ex. ill have that soon.

3. Removed the nodes and put them in more useful places, thanks for telling that!

4. Got a new jewel, its a lot better, in my opinion.

5. I have never done uber lab in my life, ill try it soon!

6. I can confirm that my herald of ash still reserves 25%, but thanks anyway!

Overall im quite happy with how my build is now. Only need that rare sword.
Thanks again!

EDIT: 2. i got a new sword for 15c, what do u think about it? it gave me a bunch of dps
Last edited by DecentDanny on Nov 24, 2018, 5:30:30 AM
"
DecentDanny wrote:

Thanks for your response!
As im buying new gear, ill look out for as much life as i can. On the other things:
1. Done my flasks :D, got exactly what u said!

2. Im actively looking for a good rare with crit, im using the poe.trade page u recommended in ur build section. but im looking for a good one that's cheaper than 1ex. ill have that soon.

3. Removed the nodes and put them in more useful places, thanks for telling that!

4. Got a new jewel, its a lot better, in my opinion.

5. I have never done uber lab in my life, ill try it soon!

6. I can confirm that my herald of ash still reserves 25%, but thanks anyway!

Overall im quite happy with how my build is now. Only need that rare sword.
Thanks again!

EDIT: 2. i got a new sword for 15c, what do u think about it? it gave me a bunch of dps

not a bad sword! and good job on flasks
Thinking of this as a league starter for Betrayal. How far into maps can this get on a 5L?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info