3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
famulor wrote:
This might be a very stupid question but your title sats (All other spells) so i was wondering. How much do i need to change if i wanna go from arc totems to ice spear totems?

Ice Spears is a reworked spell. The Best you can Do there is go on YouTube and watch mathils Video about Ice Spears totems. He Made auf build
the sapher dagger needs Spell Damage, Lightning Damage to Spells, inc. Crit Chance for Spells and/or Global Crit Multi too?
"
Bourgee wrote:
"
centrumsilver wrote:
I'm not sure if I like the multiple totem support gem... I'm iffy on a dps increase unless I can manage to make one of the other support gems obsolete in some other form...

that's why you don't use it?! it's nowhere in the guide xd and i answered 10 questions that we don't use it :D

Oh, I was trying to quote the person that mentioned 7 total totems. But I failed... :(

I have to still figure out what chest to get so I don't have to 6l every rare I come across :/ But I'm liking this build so far :D gg dude.
"
yaremlol wrote:
the sapher dagger needs Spell Damage, Lightning Damage to Spells, inc. Crit Chance for Spells and/or Global Crit Multi too?

you want atleasst 3 of this mods yeah
How are you resist capped when in POB you only have 3 items with 29% resistance to each element. That's no where near enough to actually be resist capped at end game.

Tree only has 12 all res and 15 lightning res.

(There's 44% all res that I cant figure out how you have in the build)

Edit:

I guess POB was bugged showing you had resists you did not have. How are you running this build without capped resists>?

Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
Last edited by Jgizle on Dec 15, 2018, 1:20:08 PM
I came to ask the same thing, about the Controlled Destruction and Inc crit strikes both being linked..any reasoning?
Last edited by lwhitaker on Dec 15, 2018, 1:18:50 PM
"
lwhitaker wrote:
I came to ask the same thing, about the Controlled Destruction and Inc crit strikes both being linked..any reasoning?

on page 91 there is a big write down how crit works in poe. pls read there :)
What is the bis chest piece ? Loreweave , shaped chest etc. ?
"
Bourgee wrote:
"
yaremlol wrote:

you want atleasst 3 of this mods yeah

thx!
Last edited by yaremlol on Dec 15, 2018, 4:11:09 PM
I see you take Sign of Purpose, but I don't see any brand skills being used. Is there something I am missing? I have looked through the post, but I didn't see anything talking about it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info