3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Anyone thinking of running this in Betrayal? I think I will for my starter, looks strong to me.
Also looking forward to this. Just worried they might nerf arc, totems or even both in 3.5.
I'm returning after a long break since before 3.0.0.
Last edited by Cr4v3n on Nov 24, 2018, 4:24:46 AM
I've found 1 exhalted orb, that is pretty much all I own (got like 30 chaos as my next most valuable item.) What should I (be able) to get for 1 exhalted?
Last edited by Koeitje on Nov 24, 2018, 2:39:22 PM
"
Koeitje wrote:
I've found 1 exhalted orb, that is pretty much all I own (got like 30 chaos as my next most valuable item.) What should I (be able) to get for 1 exhalted?

I can't see your character, bud!! Make sure to check your Privacy settings under your Account information.

/popcorn always, because people
Come on dude, if you're going to claim it's cheap at least provide a PoB that agrees with that. A lv100 tree with absolutely insane - literally impossible to get - gear.
IGN: Dmillz
"
Dmillz wrote:
Come on dude, if you're going to claim it's cheap at least provide a PoB that agrees with that. A lv100 tree with absolutely insane - literally impossible to get - gear.

Its really not that hard to drop this to 90 just take out the Spiritual Aid nodes and Lighting nodes in witch.
Yes the dmg is going to go down but Easy swaps I'm sure you can find other spots but that was the easiest at first glance.
But everything I see is pretty easy.

would anyone mind posting a passives tree target for say level ~70-75, am about to try this build and don't really want to mess up where i should be going with passives of high importance.
"
Nemrac99 wrote:
Guys,

Any suggestions for my build... I'm getting one shot so often. I avoid hits and keep moving, but seems like anything that does hit kills me.

Here is my gear. You can see my character ( Emperor_Nemrac) in my profile.

Why Would you not get a Loreweave with 80% resists, or Divine yours? Your daggers are bad, low life rolls on items. And that amulet...mother of god it's vender trash.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Nov 30, 2018, 12:07:24 AM
Been inactive for a few leagues and not a real pro

But is this a good league starter build for hc?
"
"
Nemrac99 wrote:
Guys,

Any suggestions for my build... I'm getting one shot so often. I avoid hits and keep moving, but seems like anything that does hit kills me.

Here is my gear. You can see my character ( Emperor_Nemrac) in my profile.

Why Would you not get a Loreweave with 80% resists, or Divine yours? Your daggers are bad, low life rolls on items. And that amulet...mother of god it's vender trash.

From a budget perspective they've done fine. a 6L 80% Loreweave is out of the budget for a great many people, especially those that don't get much playtime in or don't maximize efficiency.
They most likely didn't have the extra cash for an 80% res Loreweave. Both *wands could be better, but aren't the worst things I've ever seen. The diamond ring needs replaced but could be worse.
In regards to the amulet, That is the amulet used in the PoB code, and is a large DPS boost over many other amulets.

The biggest issue I see is that there's too much focus on damage and not enough flat life added in. This build doesn't get that much life from the tree, so anything you can get is a great help. Replacing the diamond ring with a high life coral ring would be a better option (a few damage oriented mods sprinkled on top probably wouldn't hurt anything). The amulet could also be replaced with a high life roll crit ammy.

The biggest issue I see constantly is Arc naturally does so much damage that it one-shots 99% of mobs, yet people keep building damage past that point even though it's wasted potential. Once you're one-shotting things, its probably time to focus on more life.

"
Cheydinhal wrote:
Been inactive for a few leagues and not a real pro

But is this a good league starter build for hc?

This build would probably need tweaking in the defenses department to be truly HC-ready, mainly towards having higher effective life. Otherwise it makes a great league starter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info