3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

It is always refreshing someone is explaining game mechanics. I was swaping conductivity setup for gem link purposes and colours. Besides using elemental focus in this build only for dps reasons is doable, but imo ambivalent. Guess you can imagine why.

1300 fuses, no 6link...jesus
Last edited by Wilmots on Nov 3, 2018, 8:45:46 AM
I have about 5ex. What I need to do to improve my character
Here is my gears
you're pretty spot on at this point, your gear is beautiful just a matter of min/maxing.

Trolltimber spire as a shield is super awesome to use cause it grants life leech from your totem damage, other than that I have no words.
You could get damage on that Diamond ring.

Honestly, I don't see anything else.

How are you getting to the resistance cap? The gear you list won't do it....unless you are depending on Wise Oak being up.
Last edited by jaredh on Nov 8, 2018, 10:39:56 AM
Role an opal ring with prismatic fossiles until you have about 70 % damage increase total!
Started this on a private server... with famine, no rare and magic items and no vendors.

so far so good, i`m lvl 30, apart from 2 weapons made with essences, rest of my gear is white.
did have to take witch to merveil to get arc and sadly, spell totem isn`t given as a quest reward. but so far so good. since i don`t have spell totem, skipped AB for now, and leveling with arc, searing bond, clarity and herald of ice. right now, focussing on life and mana on the tree and slowly making my way towards shadow...
Does anyone have some good suggestions to change? Im starting to swap my build over after learning icestorm isn't great for leveling.

https://pastebin.com/nsEbzji1 This is my POB stuff and it has items etc.
im not to sure where to start as Im not high enough level to get the stuff i wanted but i just want my leveling to go faster.
Last edited by ContinentlOp on Nov 23, 2018, 8:11:28 AM
Last edited by Cr4v3n on Nov 23, 2018, 12:53:24 PM
No videos?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info