3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Is this viable in Hardcore? Is there anything you would tweak in this build in HC? I love it so far and this is my fist HC toon. Thanks in advance.
How does this build get charges? I don't see any gear or skills that generate them?

Power and endurance charges are gained through the ascendency skills. It's pretty easy to hit max power charges.
Ahh just saw the skill, thanks. Looks like I'm probably 15-20 levels from getting them ... time to refund some passives from charge skills for now :)
"
Beefydad wrote:
Is this viable in Hardcore? Is there anything you would tweak in this build in HC? I love it so far and this is my fist HC toon. Thanks in advance.

Well in HC you just have to play very safe and careful and probably sacrifice some dmg nodes for life nodes because the standard is still relatively squishy and one mistake can mean fast rip in high tier maps.

If you always scout ahead with totems and dont delve too deep you should be good though
I recommend using Tempest Shield on this build. The shield itself does no damage, but if it is up, it has a general 20% increased lightning damage. I link it in my CWDT setup. The extra block chance is not significant, but nice to have.

"
SyZ wrote:
How does this build get charges? I don't see any gear or skills that generate them?

Check the OP and skill tree, it is pretty clear form there.

So moving into the 60s and approaching mapping, how should I be prioritizing the final 40 skill points? The tree seems to branch out about 4 different ways, involving either a) life and mana, b) lightning damage, c) crit, 4) minion and elemental buffs. And what should be the priority on gearing?
What Pantheon are people using? Lunaris to avoid chain?
"
Snowflakesz wrote:
What Pantheon are people using? Lunaris to avoid chain?

Brineking becuase I don't like freeze and stun, but several could work
One thing i dont get as a beginner - how do you get 4 totems? With the passive tree i see only the way of 3 totems.

anyway - what came in my mind:

use a 6 link bow with + lightning gem sockets (better 1+ lightning and 1 + gem), then you can use a quiver like that....don't know if this is a good idea :D but this way you could have an add. totem and two 6 links....but dont ask what to do with the sencond 6 link :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info