3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Hey man great guide just really curious as to how im to go about using the vaal grace/grace and vaal haste/haste. I struggle with mana keeping just one of them up and not sure if i'm supposed to have them up all the time or just occasionally? thanks mate!
"
idkandidc wrote:
Would anybody mind taking a quick look at my Totem Arc build? (LightningBendingBitch)

I feel like i lack in hp and dps, idk what would help though

your gear/tree seems fine to me. cant see anything obvious. how much HP do you have? 4.2k-4.5K is usually what i have with totem builds and with MoM it should be fine
"
idkandidc wrote:
Would anybody mind taking a quick look at my Totem Arc build? (LightningBendingBitch)

I feel like i lack in hp and dps, idk what would help though

Hmmm, you sure you've done all quest rewards for skill points? Looks to me like you're missing 5 points if you've taken Alira bandit rewards, or 7 points if you went with the +2 skill points option.

Also, you don't have 20/20 gems yet. Get a lvl 21 Arc. Quality doesn't matter much for this build, so it's pretty cheap.

120% crit boot enchant would also be a nice dps boost.
Last edited by Fritso on Dec 30, 2018, 4:06:51 PM
I think I must be doing something wrong. I'm having a major problem with getting enough dex to even be able to wear particular items. Not sure what to do get around it.

Could do with some help
Hi,

After trying uber elder few times and getting crushed i need some advice :(
This is my 2nd play through so no idea what is the problem. I see ppl doing uber elder with much simpler items. Is just skill? I feel like i have to juke every skill from elder/shaper or I get killed.

I also have watcher's eye and clear mind...
Blazko89 try for a boot with 120 to crit chance if you haven’t crit recently. Also, a rare shield might be worth a look you could get +1 to totems and do a wither totem setup for bosses with the new totem support gem.

Also, for flasks look at atziri's promise and cinderswallow urn as they are all dps boosts.

I would recommend using the wise oak(atziri's is better just cost more) as it's a cheap option to boost your damage for boss fights. You would however need to lower you fire resist so your lightning is your highest!
Last edited by Zorven on Dec 30, 2018, 6:26:45 PM
Great build for league starter! I've played this build so far and it feels great. Although sometimes I feel the character kind of squishy.

Here are my current gears.

I also have Clear Mind and Self-Flagellation. I got a Bubonic Trail, but I'm not sure if this is suitable for the build.

My character is StoneTheMonarch.

I've got around 3ex currently. I want to try some endgame contents with this build, e.g. shaper, elder and maybe uber elder. What should I upgrade next?

Thanks for any advice.
Last edited by jaege on Dec 30, 2018, 7:07:38 PM
Is the +1 max totem from Mastermind boss or just random from any veiled shield?

Also it's a suffix right?
Last edited by Relarious on Dec 30, 2018, 6:59:54 PM
"
Zorven wrote:
"
Tradgikly wrote:
@Zorven

Also what would be next in line after this amulet do you guys suppose?

Lastly what kind of stygian belt would beat this baby of mine?

http://poe.trade/search/itetamgamasaga

Scroll down and you will find this bad boy.

Brimstone Bond Stygian Vise 1 week ago
Level: 60 ilvl: 82
Has 1 Abyssal Socket
29% increased Lightning Damage??
+97 to maximum Life P1
+44% to Cold Resistance S2
+29% to Lightning Resistance S5
29% increased Elemental Damage??
crafted18% increased Damage

Is there a way to post items from poe trade into a forum post as you do from your stash?

Unrelated, but I put that amulet your using Tradgikly, “Choir of the storm” in path of building and it’s an upgrade for me. :) Though I was curious about what the Op was using to see if something was better and it kept saying it was a downgrade to Marylene's lapis amulet. It can't be a downgrade because the amulet I’m using now is an upgrade to Marylene’s.
and The Choir of the storm does even more for me. I must be missing something in this potato head of mine. Not sure why his path of building is reading so wonky.....

Just kidding I suck at math, if you have a Marlene’s with 240 to global critical strike multi it does more damage. Mine I own is only 215. Wasn't aware this made such a big difference. The more you know! Never mind that still confused. Just bought one and in game My dps still reads lower..... 41 vs 43k on my arc

Oh, I was suggesting the atziris flask for another user as it comes out to a 10.6% dps increase for his build. He wasn’t sure which flask to replace. This was for Boomy his build is a page or so back in the posts.

Problem with that is i bought my belt that was worth 2ex after some negotiating for 10c cause it was unlisted. 35ex is way out for me :P My budget is still within OP's range ahahaha.
"
Tradgikly wrote:

Problem with that is i bought my belt that was worth 2ex after some negotiating for 10c cause it was unlisted. 35ex is way out for me :P My budget is still within OP's range ahahaha.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/oDQPJ4cl

here are some cheaper options for 50C :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info