[3.4] KissMeQuick's Pet Viper Strike | Starter for FRIENDS to fight against UBER ELDER with FRIENDS!

Congratulations about your delving, I think you are the deepest in the mine with this build!

"
Fujira wrote:

Once you reach a certain point in investment of gear a pure physical claw will outdo one with 60% to do 100% more with poison cause it takes up a prefix. Same with added chaos damage claw. Pure phys claw will outdo anything later on.

Are you sure about that? I cannot find evidence using path of building
IGN: TANte_bestie - Timezone: GMT +1
"
sultilan wrote:
Congratulations about your delving, I think you are the deepest in the mine with this build!

"
Fujira wrote:

Once you reach a certain point in investment of gear a pure physical claw will outdo one with 60% to do 100% more with poison cause it takes up a prefix. Same with added chaos damage claw. Pure phys claw will outdo anything later on.

Are you sure about that? I cannot find evidence using path of building

Thank you!

I played around a lot with this build in PoB and with the gear I have/had at the time a fictional pure dps claw would outdo my fictional added chaos or 60% to do 100% more claw every time.
I also started experimenting with:

Bleeding/ailments/poison should synergise quite well, sad to lose aspect of the spider but I will report back once I get to try this out properly.

Dirty techniques for example has both. Not sure about my bleeding damage though. This is becoming a nightmare to set up properly in PoB.
Last edited by Fujira on Oct 29, 2018, 10:43:04 AM
"
Fujira wrote:
I also started experimenting with:

It seems currency is not an issue for you :)

I started another experimental setup I'll tell the results in some days
Well I made it to depth 800. The setup with Farrul's fur was a huge success but I will probably stop here. Don't wanna burn myself out for the new league. It's kind of very boring to farm all the sulphite for deep delving.
hey, fujira, if you're done I'll take your OP gear, lol( jk, I don't want it, this game is about progressing on your own). I already bought your old claw for 4 ex. xD

props on making it to 800 without some cheese immune or off-screen build

I agree with you though, sulphite is just a dumb mechanic, when I watch guys like waggle or dan play, they get 300 ms and just cheese maps for the sulphite instead of actually running them properly. I don't think that's what GGG had in mind.
this build is pretty damn fun, I'm level 77 and taking out red guardians without dying. the only issue is that I've dumped an ex trying to get my loreweave colored properly and just keep getting screwed so I had to settle for a bleed gem instead of deadly ailments, but the dps is still there. with the last guardian I fought, I didn't even bother swapping out melee splash or ancestral call and it still melted.
Last edited by jrv209 on Nov 1, 2018, 11:59:43 PM
Hello guys I'm having good results at delving abusing Vaal Grace with Soul Ripper Flask, obtaining permanent 74% attack dodge attacks and 64% spell dodge (not counting when the flask is up, you go to 75/74)on top of block evasion and so on. I added double curse with enfeeble to reduce oneshot chance.
My current flask setup is the following:

Last edited by sultilan on Nov 4, 2018, 6:54:49 AM
What skill do people use in A1 assuming it's the league start, i.e. no gear? VS seems really slow. I was trying Frost Blades which was better but still felt slow.
Hey I know nothing about playing Viper Strike, but when I thought about the new Multiple Totem Support I thought about applications that don't care about damage.

Enter Multi Totem, Ball Lightning/Bladefall, Poison. Do you think it might be a good idea to invest into a 3/4 Link just to rack up poison stacks on a boss? With 2 totems at once you need 1,2 seconds to drop 4 totems and have them start racking up stacks on the boss, which in turn increase Viper Strike dps.

Thoughts?
"
TCD wrote:
What skill do people use in A1 assuming it's the league start, i.e. no gear? VS seems really slow. I was trying Frost Blades which was better but still felt slow.

I always go with explosive trap. Besides viper strike becomes available at level 5 so its only 5 levels until you pick it up :)
Last edited by ClassicEnergy on Dec 3, 2018, 11:34:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info