Changes are good Except Zerphi.

Magma Is a trash skill no one even use it it does not need any nerf because u can make a tank build and counter it easily so let's close this thread and move on kthx
Last edited by googie337 on Aug 29, 2018, 10:15:50 AM

Sounds like we all must undertake this project. It is our duty.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
why do you think you ll get any advantages over classic magma casters?

You ll reach max damage over 4sec/6sec for 1 sec, HArley type builds will deal max damage at first hit and it will never change.

The first 3 sec of ramping someone with enough move speed will rush you and you ll deal minimum damage to him in result.

With the minimap gone you can piss you pants guessing where to shoot and once you shoot, if you miss you ll not have enough mana to do anything much to the rusher.

Without flask recharge it is just a meme sarn arena build.

This build took advantages of Poet pen, with the nerf of it you ll need insane cast speed.

1 vs 1 will feel much better don t you guys want to play dueling or sarn pvp is the only goal we have now.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Aug 30, 2018, 3:42:07 AM
Changes are quite bad in the sense that they didn't actually fix the interaction between pvp formula and multiple hits per skill use.. Just more band-aids on top of old ones.

There is a ridiculous number of things to "abuse" still. Magma orb isnt even an issue compared to most of the stuff left to use.

Zerphi isnt an instant win thing anymore though because u will run out of uses eventually unless you run 5 of them which doesnt come free. It is absurdly good still though.
i haven't looked at the new skill trees at all... are the spell block changes pretty bad? i never minded the xirgil's troll builds, but i'm guessing they're all pretty much DOA, unless the tree has plenty of easy spell block...

[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
yup magma is a trash skill end of discussion...who the fuk uses magma anyways it does zero dmg vs tanks fireball is what u should be afraid of :D
"
googie337 wrote:
yup magma is a trash skill end of discussion...who the fuk uses magma anyways it does zero dmg vs tanks fireball is what u should be afraid of :D

A lot of people in sarn arena that can 1 shoot everyone with 15K energy shield, I just make video and I will send it to GGG, hope they will nerf magma orb and fireball PvP damage by 50% less!
The Holy Bible
Last edited by Scryer16 on Aug 30, 2018, 5:24:23 PM
MAGMA IS NOT OP IT GET COUNTER BY FAST LEAP SLAM TANK BUILD. ES CI REGEN AND MANY MORE OTHER BUILDS IDK WHY EVERY ONE SAY MAGMA IS OP! ITS NOT OP! IM IN SARN EVERYDAY I USE MAGMA I DIE TO EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING CAN 1 SHOT ME SO EASILY! U JUST NEED MORE MOVEMENT SPEED AND MORE TANKY TO COUNTER MAGMA ITS SO EZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ PZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Last edited by googie337 on Aug 30, 2018, 10:58:31 PM
hu Google grumpy, don t you have enough cash to replace anything they nerf anyway?
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Aug 31, 2018, 1:24:20 AM
I have a solution nerf everything. so no one plays pvp!

in all honesty, as a zerphi user, i think the flask has to go somehow.
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Last edited by relithh on Aug 31, 2018, 4:37:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info