Delve Patch Notes, Passive Tree and Item Filter Information

Sweet baby Jesus!
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Its interesting that for Delve, only 7 divination cards were announced, but pre-shown and listed are 8 ;)

I really expect that without changes for the new visualisation and dropsounds, 'old' filters will still work same as before?!

What's the reason why the new resonators are classified as 'delve' specific currency, while fossils are not?

and finally: can we please somewhen get a FULL syntax/parameter list/sheet for the itemfilter (manifest sticky, ideally updated on changes)

(I still would 'prefer' a syntax expansion to be able to 'stack' similar, different conditions instead of having to fully describe each ruleset completely. This would make especially more complex filters much shorter, easier to read/maintain and I also expect significant increasing performance.)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Aug 29, 2018, 2:27:13 AM
DANG YO dropsound incoming?
aw yis
Hmu with your mirrors
Very good adds for the loot filter.
I just have to find the sound of the holly grenade from Worms

I guess fossils are not classified as delve items because it’s useless to classify them if they won’t interact with other items.
Last edited by Lyonnel on Aug 29, 2018, 3:34:24 AM
awesome! Thanks!
Is the list of colours available for minimap icons in the post comprehensive? The reference image includes some additional colours that aren't mentioned in the text.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
i think i will not play this league...
THAT SOUNDS GREAT

__WHAT ABOUT A FIX for "remove-only" map stash tabs that stay empty in the stash, and cant be deleted?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Awesome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info