Delve Patch Notes, Passive Tree and Item Filter Information

"
Vaal Ancestral Warchief

A Vaal totem? Could be awesomesauce..
"
"
markdoc001 wrote:
"
WHAT ABOUT A FIX for "remove-only" map stash tabs that stay empty in the stash, and cant be deleted?

+1 to this. In fact, an ideal QoL fix would simply be letting us right-click on a tab header and select "delete Tab". After every league, I end up with tabs that are no longer needed, but which have to be laboriously emptied item-by-item before the tab will disappear. Worse, if you play in a league and the flashback event as well, you end up with two sets of tabs that have to be emptied or otherwise dealth with.

I find it hard to believe that a simple "Tab, begone!" function cannot be added.

+1 to this. As a player with over 100 stash tabs, the confusion after every league's ending get's really annoying. There are a thousand or more "remove-only" tabs in my standard stash tab. Why can't we integrate at least the specials Stash tabs - like map stash tab, currency stash tab, essence, divination cards... - from the ended league to the standard stash tab?

And why are the map stash tabs from the leagues shown, even if they are emptied completly?

PLEASE!!!! GGG, fix this!

+10 to this! Just a "hide remove-only tabs"-button would be amazing. Or a "vendor tab for currency" option. Or simply "delete whole tab forever".
I'd love to play Standard ocasionally, but the stash tab issue is keeping me from it. I have noticable lag whenever I access my stash.
Thinking back of the days when the items dropped with a little countdown timer on each item, and there was NO loot filter. All played without loot filter for 3 or so years.... Finding that exalt orb in the pile of trash items on the ground in Short Allocation mode just to watch it being picked up by another player - priceless.... Good old times

Good job
"
mats_mono wrote:
"

+1 to this. In fact, an ideal QoL fix would simply be letting us right-click on a tab header and select "delete Tab". After every league, I end up with tabs that are no longer needed, but which have to be laboriously emptied item-by-item before the tab will disappear. Worse, if you play in a league and the flashback event as well, you end up with two sets of tabs that have to be emptied or otherwise dealth with.

I find it hard to believe that a simple "Tab, begone!" function cannot be added.

+1 to this. As a player with over 100 stash tabs, the confusion after every league's ending get's really annoying. There are a thousand or more "remove-only" tabs in my standard stash tab. Why can't we integrate at least the specials Stash tabs - like map stash tab, currency stash tab, essence, divination cards... - from the ended league to the standard stash tab?

And why are the map stash tabs from the leagues shown, even if they are emptied completly?

PLEASE!!!! GGG, fix this!

Gonna +100 on this... THE LAG IS REAL According to last Looty count i got 1992 tabs in standard stash. Yes, almost two thousand.
Moving tabs upfront with a single click is a START. How about considering:
1. Not shuffling tabs after every league every time
2. Allow players to sort tabs according to league/date/fullness etc
3. The "Tab, begone" thingy is a useful option
4. Implement a search for ENTIRE stash, i can not go through each of 1992 tabs trying to find a single item.
Looty is amazing help to find stuff - found several legacy QoTF, Voidhomes, 23% quantity sadimas and other stuff collected over the last 6 years of playing this amazing game.
Implement something like Looty in-game would be top of the dream, with ability to search by mod attribute.
Last edited by BigBadWolf1776 on Aug 29, 2018, 5:54:58 PM
Can we use CustomAlertSound and PlayAlertSound simultaneously?

"
akane750 wrote:
What's the difference between "Alert Sound" and "Drop Sound" for the filter?
Drop sounds are this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chAGNlg0dnc
You cannot change them but you can disable them
If anyone is unsure about what Beam and Map icon colours will work GGG responded to a Reddit thread saying:

"Beam and Map Icon colours are as stated. The image is slightly out of date right now, sorry about the confusion! Brown and White will work, in addition to Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue.

Source - https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9b7l5j/psa_for_filter_creators_dont_break_your_filters/

Enjoy your Delve'n folks!
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
"
Minimap Icons
Displays an icon on the minimap for specified items.

MinimapIcon SIZE COLOR SHAPE
Size is 0 (largest), 1 (medium), 2 (small)
Colors are Red, Green, Blue, Brown, White, Yellow
Shapes are Circle, Diamond, Hexagon, Square, Star, Triangle

Show #
Class Maps
MapTier < 5
SetFontSize 20
SetBorderColor 255 0 0 255
MinimapIcon 0 Blue Circle

You can find a reference image here.

The image shows colours: dark blue, green, purple, red, blue, yellow...
purple is white? where brown?
So anyone have a topic or a webpage with custom sounds for the itemfilter yet? Something like warhmammer custom sounds combo, or starcraft custom sounds combo, or whatever....diablo sounds, etc.

It would be nice to have them all in one place, or some people with more time on their hands who could compile them.
GGG,

I have checked new passive tree by latest version PoB. Then, I felt it so that is very unnatural.

First, the location that I felt so is the Bow node near Ranger. "xx% increased Damage Over Time with Bow Skills" had been added to all of Bow passives.
I think that its reason is because some new Bow skills have non-poison chaos DoT. But such support with passive tree is wrong. If you designed a new skill that has non-poison chaos DoT, it is the characteristic of its skill. For strengthening such skill, should take them of chaos damage node and/or pure DoT node. it is a basic rule of this game.
If can not have a power enough by that, its skill design is bad. Do not support strongly certain skills with passive tree. Passive tree must be generic.

Next is Herald of Purity node in Guardian ascendancy passive tree. It is more bad. Why do you buff with two ascendancy passives for one skill? Please stop binding certain class and skill.

BTW, recent PoE smells like Diablo3 when Blizz began adding set items that bound certain skill. This game will be Path of Diablo3 if it goes on like this.
Haven't seen anyone mention this yet but that is 34 new currency items?
Is there going to be updates to an existing tab to compensate for that amount of new currency items? A new tab?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info