Path of Exile: Delve Patch Notes

Does static Strike beams Hit or spellhit? Thats the whole question :-D
GG WP... they just turned shimmeron into thrash level unique. good job GGG!
"
ACGIFT wrote:
"
codetaku wrote:
On the contrary, this is exactly the nerf that ehit needed. Why couldn't shimmeron have been given the same 2/3 dps nerf that ehit got?

No, it's not what it needed. It now means that every single existing Chin Sol Deadeye is still relatively fine, while everyone else who was closer to borderline is now drowned.

Hang on, back it up. How is the non-converting Windripper Ele Hit build at all impacted by this change? It's still a really good build, and it doesn't even use Fire damage.

Same deal with the Tempest Ele Hit build. That shit is actually like Lightning Arrow on steroids. Also, you can't down-convert Fire or Cold damage to the Lightning damage this build wants.

This nerf specifically hits Conversion Ignite Ele Hit and *only* Conversion Ignite Ele Hit, and I've seen the basic Conversion Ignite Ele Hit build setup, if you're going Conversion Ignite Ele Hit then there's a very short list of mostly dirt cheap gear you're using. If you're really that concerned about "building up" into a Chin Sol or a Frostferno then you've got problems aside from PoE.
"
Does static Strike beams Hit or spellhit? Thats the whole question :-D
It's an attack, obviously. It *might* be unevadable.
Thought about some "on Hit" Interactions. That was the reason 🙂
"
ToxicXfi wrote:
How about fixing the stupid remove only map stash bug that's been around for the past 2 leagues

this

Regarding block .... idk, it's a huge nerf for any non gladiator invested block build ... why would GGG not want us to actually invest in block ?
The stone of Lazhwar ( yeah screw the spelling lol ) had also a drawback : pretty much no other stats, taking the full amulet slot for often ... 30% spell block, given that there was quite some block investment in it already ( or not if necro I guess ... that's a bit of a different problem though ).

Now .... will it be better for the game overall ? it's hard to tell, but it's really harsh for block invested setups :/.

I'm surprised to see Impulsa not getting nerfed ...

PS : Can the new passive skill tree be seen somewhere ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Aug 29, 2018, 2:06:50 AM
Nerfing shimmerions really?

For the first time i for once farmed an item all by myself and you guys nerfed it?

Do you guys know what you are hearing? My sincere swears.
did we also get a rumi flask nerf? ctrl f rumi = nothing
"
Prime_nairB wrote:
did we also get a rumi flask nerf? ctrl f rumi = nothing

why ?
Rumi never added spell block scaling from block in the first place.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
ToxicXfi wrote:
How about fixing the stupid remove only map stash bug that's been around for the past 2 leagues

personally not interested in Delve league, looks meh thb, at least been entertained by Destiny 2, AC Origins and cant wait for AC odyessy

you sure do have great taste in video games

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info