Development Manifesto: Delve Balance Changes

I’m very disappointed by the first point :
The problem wasn’t traps. It was arc.
"
Lyonnel wrote:

Yup, the meta will just shift from Arc Traps to Arc totems and Arc mines.
"
Lyonnel wrote:

They have buffed traps by stupid amount of power in the last patch and they usually balance things according to support gems.

On the other hand light trap is buffed.

Overall good changes but we have to wait for full patch notes anyway.
I am missing some important changes here (zerphii, poet´s pen, indigon, ele hit, …).
Where is the nerf for fire-elehit?
There are TWO type of traps against 250ish other types of traps that are strong and because of 2 combinations E-V-E-R-Y trap gets raped by full force? Sorry, just make internal changes to damage multipliers with skills that overperform but don't butcher the core-mechanic into oblivion making traps completely useless just to make 2 skills that are combined with traps "balanced"... what about the other 250 skills that were bad and now are abysmal ?

Sunder AoE reduced?
I would understand if you made the initial hit at a shorter range, so you can't range clear too much, but the AoE? Then at least in turn for that make the initial hit itself a bit stronger. Not talking about big numbers but 5-10% as a compensation. The AoE really wasn't that big...

Movementskills
Good changes. Using Shield Charge with felt 500% ias was too stupid. Glad FINALLY after years we are seeing improvements to cast-movement-skills. But casters really could need a perma-movement skill like whirling blades or leap slam too.

Kinetic Blast
Not understanding the changes here. Yes the skill is strong but only if you heavily invest. Now butchering a skill that needs expensive gear to work... is just... wow... I rarely ever use it but sometimes it's fun. Well... was...

Why do you want the Templar so badly to be a pseudo necro?
I know I will never get an answer from you but... why? And why doing an ascendancy that is for one single skill only ?

The rest looks okayish...
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
I guess for GGG elemental hit and impulsas perfectly fine right ?
I don't have to be really smart person to see the future in Delve ladder.
Spoiler
Elemental Hit with Mana Guardian
Was hoping to try out Kinetic Blast this league because of the new MTX, but I guess I've gotta choose something else now...
"
Rakiii wrote:

It was buffed, but it got nerfed overall. They will increase its damage to compensate for one less trap thrown, but it wont compensate us the lost clear speed (we dont need more damage for clear speed, we need more traps thrown at the same time or more projectiles from each trap)
Last edited by Aynix on Aug 28, 2018, 9:52:04 AM
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Rakiii wrote:

It was buffed, but it got nerfed overall. They will increase its damage to compensate for one less trap thrown, but it wont compensate us the lost clear speed (we dont need more damage for clear speed, we need more traps thrown at the same time or more projectiles from each trap)

You can use shaper gloves to get +1 trap, use LMP/GMP/Chain or both cluster + multi support or Sire of Shards staff to compensate "lack of clear speed" then.

I see no problem here.

Last edited by Rakiii on Aug 28, 2018, 10:58:43 AM
"
Why do you want the Templar so badly to be a pseudo necro?
I know I will never get an answer from you but... why? And why doing an ascendancy that is for one single skill only ?

Not the Templar, the Guardian. And a Guardian in his first thought is a support class, so it is the logic way to buff the minions around him. So if his friends are offline he can run minions instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info